Gradnite's 2006 From Disney

blackjackdelta

<font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt
Received this from Disney:

Thank for contacting the Disneyland Resort regarding 2006 Grad Nite. Please visit our web site at
www.disneylandgradnite.com to learn more about our Grad Nite 2006.

This site contains information and answers to your questions and this year for the first time you
will be able to sign up on-line!

We also urge you and your students to check out the informative and fun video at this site.

The confirmed dates for 2006 Grad Nite are 5/11, 5/18, 5/25 and 6/1, 6/8, 8/14, 8/15 and 6/22.

If you have further questions pleases feel free to contact us at
714-956-6556 or 800-232-7980.

Regards,
The Disneyland Resort
Grad Nite Team
Thanks,

Jack pirate:

Great site, thanks for the link. I laughed at the dress code! When i went in '79, the dress code was so much more formal. Guys had to be in jackets and slacks, and girls were encouraged to wear skirts, but if not you had to wear a pantsuit......meaning it had to have full length sleeves and the fabric of jacket and pants had to match exactly.The blouse also had to have a collar.This grad night was my very first time to ride Space Mountain !
Go Rio Mesa Spartans!

blackjackdelta said:
Received this from Disney:

The confirmed dates for 2006 Grad Nite are 5/11, 5/18, 5/25 and 6/1, 6/8, 8/14, 8/15 and 6/22.

Jack pirate:

Do you mean 6/14 and 6/15? I hope that is what you mean because I am going down in august and would be sad if they closed early. lol

flipturngirl said:
Do you mean 6/14 and 6/15? I hope that is what you mean because I am going down in august and would be sad if they closed early. lol

I pulled this off of Disneys site/a response from their customer service. I posted it as it was sent. I thought the same thing, but with year round schools in SoCal, I would not be surprized.

Jack pirate:

So they close the parks early for Grad Nights?

I have heard they shutdown DLR at 1800 but I have not been there so I can not verify it. Sorry. We had to move our trip just for this issue. If we are going to spend this kind of money, we might as well enjoy ourselves.

Jack pirate:

I have not heard that they close CA though, does anyone know?

Jack pirate:

I am sure they meant to say 6/14 and 6/15. They do not close CA early.

Thanks, I did send another message to CS about the possible error and received the same dates in the reply. I figured that someone out there would know the correct dates. But I am not sure why they would have two in a row and close early each night.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter