Grand Floridian Add-On

I must be on Mars. Many on here expect VGF2 to be priced at $207 AND they want incentives on top of that ?!?!? I don't know if this is a secret or not, but Disney is into making money and this conversion is being done for that very reason. I know they are going to need to sell 2m points but they have the same issue at AUL & RIV and you don't see those contacts on clearance / fire sale prices. This is their "Flagship" they will not hand out free points on the cheap. Your going to have to pay. There are no microwaves because they want you to spend money at the resort. If you want cheap stuff, value resorts offer what your looking for.
Aulani was just on clearance / fire sale. $133/point after incentives seems like pretty decent incentives to me. (Disney’s late 2021 offer for 300 direct points.)

I obviously don’t expect VGF2 pricing to be anywhere near $133/point but yes, I did see Aulani on clearance. If Riviera struggles with sales, we might get a fire sale there too.

I must be on Mars. Many on here expect VGF2 to be priced at $207 AND they want incentives on top of that ?!?!? I don't know if this is a secret or not, but Disney is into making money and this conversion is being done for that very reason. I know they are going to need to sell 2m points but they have the same issue at AUL & RIV and you don't see those contacts on clearance / fire sale prices. This is their "Flagship" they will not hand out free points on the cheap. Your going to have to pay. There are no microwaves because they want you to spend money at the resort. If you want cheap stuff, value resorts offer what your looking for.
Inflation is increasing, prices for everything is about to explode due to Russian war. Economic factors will drive price not emotion of flagship status

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter