Grand Gathering for July 4th, 2008

We just booked June 28-July 6, can't wait! Haven't added the Grand Gathering number yet though.

Why not? It doesn't cost anything. You should get on the bandwagon! We are going to have so much fun! Just look at the first post or on the sticky and you can get the reservation. It takes about 5 minutes tops.:thumbsup2

I haven't yet. I check periodically and there are tent sites still available. I flip flop so darn much I really should just make a freakin' choice :goodvibes

Good Idea about the dryer duct! Who wants to share some air with me? :rotfl:

You're welcome to set up shop on our site Ami. We're going to be there June 30th-July 6th I think it is.

That's a good sized group going so far!

After talking it over with Gatordad, we have decided to try to get everyone together for the July 4th holiday. Happy Camping!

Ive had resevations for months now, I want to get in the golf cart parade

Ok I just booked July 2-6, 2008.

I am making my ressies now.

Due to the rise in rates, I'll be there from 8am-noon on the 4th. try to catch a glimpse of me, lol.

We will be there.

Mr. Roz and I will be there in (hopefully) 1600 or 1700 with Barclay!

Hi Guys, We will be there 2-6 some where in a pet loop.

We will be there 6/25 to 7/6!

We just booked June 28-July 6, can't wait!

We will be there from June 28 - July 6th. We were there last year and had a great time in the parade. I noticed my pesty younger sister (JAXPOOH) and her clan are going too. M-SJAXJAG

unfortunately, Gatordad will be there, and ruin it for everyone.....:lmao: :cool1: :rotfl2:

You're welcome to set up shop on our site Ami. We're going to be there June 30th-July 6th I think it is.

That is so sweet of you, Donnie! I really was just kidding, I couldn't imagine taking up space on somebody's prime FtW real estate! Of course, hypothetically, I would pay my share, but...still. Maybe, if I get too toasty you'll let me in for a minute to enjoy your air conditioning? I think I have *officially* decided to go from 7/3-6. I'm planning to call and book in the next little while.

Thank you again. Really. It means a lot that you offered. DH thinks I'm nuts for wanting to go in July, but part of it is because all you Dis people will be there! I told him that if WDW was located at the firey gates of Hell, I'd still want to go! :rotfl:

:surfweb:
Are we keeping this secret rendezvous(sp?) from COLSON?:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hopw we can join the fun, unfortunately we have to wait until June to try to steal a last minute ressie.
Darn kids and their baseball season.
We've never been South of Baltimore in July/Aug.
How hot does it really get? :confused3

:surfweb:
Are we keeping this secret rendezvous(sp?) from COLSON?:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Hopw we can join the fun, unfortunately we have to wait until June to try to steal a last minute ressie.
Darn kids and their baseball season.
We've never been South of Baltimore in July/Aug.
How hot does it really get? :confused3

I'm thinking it can't feel any worse that the Baltimore Harbor in July -:eek:

BTW, you spelled rendezvous right!

Beer, what's Beer? Can I try some?

63277846-L.jpg

This is what happens when drinking too much Beer while making my famous Hot Wings!

20242743-L.jpg

20242741-L.jpg

Hey, I said HOT Wings! :scared1:

Actually, I do make the best Buffalo Wings in this part of the World...No, really I do...Really, I mean it, I do...I'm serious, I do. Fine, you won't know what you are missing.

Well, I have ressies for July 3-6......Only, they aren't for FtW. They're for WL. I know, I know.....but you see....despite all my big plans and dreams, I've had 2 nightmares of being slashed in my tent...all alone.....YES, I am a chicken. My name is Ami and I am a chicken. But, if you all still accept me~I can barely say it~a bedroom resort guest (gasp), I'd like to come by and visit :flower3:

Well, I have ressies for July 3-6......Only, they aren't for FtW. They're for WL. I know, I know.....but you see....despite all my big plans and dreams, I've had 2 nightmares of being slashed in my tent...all alone.....YES, I am a chicken. My name is Ami and I am a chicken. But, if you all still accept me~I can barely say it~a bedroom resort guest (gasp), I'd like to come by and visit :flower3:

July in a tent would not have been pretty, I think everyone will still except you these folks need all the friends they can get...lol...:rotfl2:

We will be there from June 28 - July 6th. We were there last year and had a great time in the parade. I noticed my pesty younger sister (JAXPOOH) and her clan are going too :dance3:

M-SJAXJAG
pirate: :surfweb: :cheer2:

heck no..... we got friends in low places. Check out this devil on tv last night from Tampa, they cut off my Florida sweatshirt.... about 2/3 thru the video i say it's going into a tailspin @ the bar last night.

http://www.tampabays10.com/video/news/?aid=54353&storyid=72278

That IS NOT YOU?????? Is it? You look so young....and, (gulp)..friendly...and dare I say it.....NORMAL!!!!!!

welp...that does it, its official.......I WIN!!!!!!
Im the lone resident of the "united apes of deformika", I guess since Im the only resident...we aint so united are we.

That IS NOT YOU?????? Is it? You look so young....and, (gulp)..friendly...and dare I say it.....NORMAL!!!!!!

Im the lone resident of the "united apes of deformika", I guess since Im the only resident...we aint so united are we.

Hey your not alone , do you ever wonder why some people only post pictures of their pets...:rolleyes1

I must have some kind of disconnect when I'm reading forums. I read that as de formika instead of deformika and tried to figure out why you were comparing yourself to a countertop. Oy vey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter