Grandson's Arrival - Picture added

Tiggerholic

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to announce the arrival of my first grandson, Declan Anthony. He made his arrival at 7:45 a.m. today, weighing in at 10 pounds 1 ounce, and 21 inches. Mom and baby are doing GREAT and I will be taking my granddaughter, Lorna, to meet her baby brother later this morning and will get pictures :woohoo: :woohoo:

*Finally* had a chance to get home and download photos on to computer :thumbsup2 Here is Declan Anthony's 1st photo by Gma :lovestruc

Declan2.jpg

Congratulations on your newest arrival in the family!pixiedust:

He is so cute! God bless!

TODAY!!!??? May 9TH? WOOT!!!! Today is MY birthday Tigger remember i told you special people were born in May : ) Congrats to you all

TODAY!!!??? May 9TH? WOOT!!!! Today is MY birthday Tigger remember i told you special people were born in May : ) Congrats to you all

Well ......

Happy Birthday May​

:party: :woohoo: pixiedust: :cake: pixiedust: :woohoo: :party:
and lots of :hug: and :love: my DEAR friend​

Congrats to you and yours, Lynn! :hug:

10 pounds and 1 ounce... I feel bad for his mommy when delivery time came! :eek: :laughing: He is too adorable!

Wow congrats on your first grandson!! It must be so exciting for you!

10 pounds and 1 ounce... I feel bad for his mommy when delivery time came! :eek: :laughing: He is too adorable!

Ermm I weighed 11 pounds 4 ounces when I came... But I'm scrawny like a
stick now. Dunno how that happened :) LOL

Just wanted to announce the arrival of my first grandson, Declan Anthony. He made his arrival at 7:45 a.m. today, weighing in at 10 pounds 1 ounce, and 21 inches. Mom and baby are doing GREAT and I will be taking my granddaughter, Lorna, to meet her baby brother later this morning and will get pictures :woohoo: :woohoo:

*Finally* had a chance to get home and download photos on to computer :thumbsup2 Here is Declan Anthony's 1st photo by Gma :lovestruc

Declan2.jpg

Congrats, Grandma! Poor Mom...that's a big boy!
disney102.gif

Happy Birthday to you, as well!
MinnieBalloons.gif

Congrates Tigger...I agree special people are boy in May! My 2nd grandson was born May 6th... He is just adorable! Isn't being a grandma just the coolest!! :hug: Happy birthday!! :yay: :cheer2: :yay:

COngrats!!! Being a grandma is just the best thing ever!! You will love it!!!! I hope someday you will get to do what I am going to be able to do tomorrow night. My son is getting his master's in Astrophysics tomorrow and I am taking the entire family-5 kids, 3 with their spouses, and my 3 grandkids (20 months, 7 months and 4 months) all to DLR-need that picture in front of the castle!It doesn't get much better than a family protrait with your entire family at Disneyland!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter