Grayed out Reservation Times

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
Where does some of the times are grayed out? Those you can't click. Yet there times showing. Why is this? I tried with different party sizes. Sometimes there nothing available. Sometimes like this.

Attachments

• IMG_6599.jpg
    IMG_6599.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 5
Those are sold out timeslots. They keep them there to show the times the restaurant is open and grey them out when those hours are not available.

Right, they, for whatever reason, programmed it so that they show times when it is only partially booked and no times when it is fully booked.

But there's other times when it say no times and nothing shows up
My theory is that it grays out initially when it becomes unavailable but eventually disappears all together. This is just an assumption on my part.

I thought it was not available for your party size. So if I check for a party of 5 the time is grayed but if I check for a party of 3 I can get that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter