Great Job, Rosa Eastman

NHLizzie

Web Diva of New Hampshire
I just returned from Port Orleans Riverside where I stayed in AB #17. I consider myself so lucky to have been assigned this room because of the great housekeeper there named Rosa Eastman. When returning to our room the first night, Rosa left us a rabbit made out of folded towels. Although we have stayed on Disney property many times before, this is the first time that we have received this special surprise. On Thanksgiving Day, Rosa left a "turkey" made out of towels on my bed with the light shining on it so that when we opened the door, it was quite a spectacle. On our last night, we were greeted by the bedspreads and pillows arranged in a fancy way on the beds along with a "skating rink with two skaters." These special touches that Rosa brought to her job enhanced the Disney magic and made our trip even more memorable. Thank you, Rosa!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter