Great news for anyone cruising end of Jan. '03

private 1965

Earning My Ears
I just checked the prices for a three-day cruise ( I think on the Wonder) for the 1/23, 1/27 and 2/3? cruises for Disney on iCruise.com. They are less than $450 a person, if anyone is looking to cruise then. I don't know if this is a great deal, but it sounded like a pretty good price to me. Are other websites offering the same kind of deals? Thanks!

Hmmmm sounds fishy since the Wonder does not sail on 1/27 or 2/3 and the 1/23 sail date would be the four day cruise not the three day. :(

Hey Carol, Sorry about the dates, I was going from memory... not very accurate.

I double checked my dates and price info and the "cheap" January 2003 fares are for the Wonder on 1/23, 1/30 and 2/6/03 cruise dates.

The price I was talking about was for a Cat. 9, Deluxe Oceanview stateroom for $437 for adult and $100 for child.

I hope that clears up any questions. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter