grocery delivery OKW

mickeyandme

Earning My Ears
If anyone staying at Old Key West has used either wegoshop or gardengrocer for their grocery deliveries, would you please post which in your opinion is better? (Or any other options we may not be aware of outside of the DVC grocery list). We are thinking of using this service on our next trip. We are using Magical Express and were hoping to save some time on a cab by using one of these. Thanks so much for any information you can offer.

Jean, NEPA

There have been some recent threads about some recent problems with wegoshop.com -- enough to get us to reconsider using them. I'd check the archives if I were you.

I've never heard of gardengrocer -- I would sure love information on them...

We used WeGoShop delivery to our room at OKW on October 23rd - right at the height of Hurricane Wilma and we had absolutely no problems. Our food was waiting for us in the coolers at OKW when we arrived at 4PM, just as we had requested.

I wouldn't hesitate to use them. I did, however, have to call them and confirm the day before our flight as we never received an e-mail from them confirming our order. No problems though, I even ordered more stuff when I called and it was right there waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter