grocery delivery

wisbucky

3 Years until we our Floridians permanently!!
Has anyone used wegoshop.com. I see that it says for groeceries up to $100.0 the cost is $17.00 plus delivery fee. Does anyone know what the delivery fee is? And also what do you normally tip on top of it?

I've used Wegoshop a few times and have recommended her to friends...

Marge is great... Always on time... Always what we want...

I can't remember what the delivery fee is off the top of my head, but I don't think it too much up and above the $17... If you keep your list flexible, and not stick to specific stores then she keeps the fee down.. I think she only has that in there if she needs to make "special" trips to specific stores that aren't normally in her route. With gas at over $3.00, I imagine that longer pick up routes cut into her margin..

I do tip her.. But I do it because of the exceptional service... Here's an example.. Once we forgot to pack toothpaste and a few other things... We called her cell at the last minute and she managed to snag them for us... Depending on how booked she is, she usually helps you unpack the groceries..

She usually offers 50% off the delivery fee if you need her to pick up something else later on in the trip...

Bumping in hopes for some more ideas of how to figure a cost on tipping.

Grocery total up to $100.00 = $17.00 shop & delivery fee.

This mean it is a total of $17.00 for the shopping & delivery

The tipping is extra. We tip approx 10% but it is based on a grocery order of $200-250. I have no idea the norm for tipping this type of service.

We have used wegoshop.com many times and have only good things to say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter