• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery delivery

We have used WeGoShop on 2 occasions. They were fantastic. One item we wanted wasn't available so they called us on our cell phone to check on a replacement brand. They were right on time with the delivery to our room, with cold items kept on ice. We will use them again (but not for our upcoming trip because we will have a car).

HBC

If you do a search for wegoshop you'll find many testamonials for them. We usedthem last Feb and thought they were great.

wonder service, great people!!!

one of the better delivery services in the area! if not the BEST!

very, very happy with them.

Highly recommend wegoshop.com. Used them twice so far and plan to use them again in the future.

We dont rent a car, why take a cab and waste your vacation time.....wegoshop arrived to our room exactly at the scheduled time. Everything was great!

I would like to us a service on my trips but I am not sure how prices are there compared to how they are where I live. Like how much does a six pack of Deerpark water cost or six pack of bottle diet coke? A gallon of milk, etc.

Any suggestions??

Cheri

Hi all,

We used wegoshop and they were just "ok". I thought communication with them was iffy before we arrived. On our way to the hotel the wife called to say she hurt herself, and that the husband would need to bring me our groceries later in the evening, and not 3:30, was that ok? We said sure.

He did bring the stuff to our room which was a big help.

The problem was I specified what could be substituted and what could not. I don't think her husband paid much attention to that because there was some substitutions that were not even close to the brand I had requested. Also, some of the produce was not great. Finally, I did not realize until he left that he never left me the receipt so I have no idea what I was charged for.

In addition, they wanted to charge me 2% to use my credit card even though the wife promised me she would waive it since they were making me change the delivery time. They wanted to leave it with the bellman, but I happened to be in the room when he came with the delivery. It took me a while to dig through my luggage to find the check book at that point, but I did it.

Would I use them again? Maybe, if I was really pressed for time. But I would check the items more carefully, make sure they leave me a receipt, and I would call them for replacement items more aggressively. I felt bad calling them 24 hours later because a tomato was moldy. But I also know I would have never purchased that tomato myself.

We used WEGOSHOP for the first time this past summer. I loved them! They showed up on time and got everything I asked for. I recomend giving them a try.

disneymiss said:
I would like to us a service on my trips but I am not sure how prices are there compared to how they are where I live. Like how much does a six pack of Deerpark water cost or six pack of bottle diet coke? A gallon of milk, etc.

Any suggestions??

Cheri
The prices are whatever you decide. You pick the store, you pick the items, and the prices are whatever that store charges. So if you pick Goodings, you'll pay through the nose. If you pick Costco, or one of the other warehouses, you'll save. If you pick Publix or Winn Dixie, you'll pay normal, everyday supermarket prices.

They charge you a very modest (IMHO) fee for the shopping and delivery, but there is no markup on the actual prices.

I would HIGHLY recommend wegoshop.com!!! WE used them in April. They deliver up until 9:00pm and we were on the road stuck in traffic from Tampa and called them to say we wouldn't be in on time. NO PROBLEM....they delivered everything to bell service at OKW and even made certain that our cold things were put in cool storage! Itemized bill was waiting and every single item was perfect as ordered.

I think people do have to take the time upfront to research brand, size, etc if they want to be sure to "get exactly what they ordered".

I can't say enough about the wonderful service and plan to order from them again in November!

cindy :paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter