Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

I mailed another small one out today. Only one insert yesterday! I understand I have one from my sender on the way, so next week's will be bigger!

Do all of you Costco shoppers find it's worth it? I may break down and buy a membership. Problem is, it's not all that close (30 min). I need to do a run to see if they have some of my favorite brands, I guess. I was thinking that it might save me enough money on the upcoming graduation party, alone, to make it worth the drive....

Mailed a thick envie to nzdisneymom this morning at the Post Office- should be faster than where I mailed it from last week.

I put a clip around the ones that expire before the 30th in case you want to use them fast - there are a lot of P&G coupons in that clip.

:)

My envelope went out today. Costco for us is a great money saver. We have the Costco American Express Card. We get 3 percent back on gas. Plus their gas is always the best price in town. Our city average is 3.66 and Costco right now is 3.44 a gallon. Plus you get a costco rebate check once a year. This year check was for 170 dollars to spend at Costco which was great.

Mom2allison01: Mailed an envie out today coming your way, my paper didn't have any coupon circulars, so that was disappointing.

Do all of you Costco shoppers find it's worth it? I may break down and buy a membership. Problem is, it's not all that close (30 min). I need to do a run to see if they have some of my favorite brands, I guess. I was thinking that it might save me enough money on the upcoming graduation party, alone, to make it worth the drive....

My envelope went out today. Costco for us is a great money saver. We have the Costco American Express Card. We get 3 percent back on gas. Plus their gas is always the best price in town. Our city average is 3.66 and Costco right now is 3.44 a gallon. Plus you get a costco rebate check once a year. This year check was for 170 dollars to spend at Costco which was great.

For me, yes I find it is totally worth it. I piggy back on my parents account so I pay $40 a year for the membership, but because I'm on their account I'm not entitled to the rebate check each year. I need to find out how much more it would cost us each year for that membership, because it would probably be worth us getting our own.

Gas, like Brumeiser mentioned, is always cheaper at Costco for us too. So I fill up there weekly, right before I head into the store. Milk is cheaper, cases of water are a great price. I always buy my paper towels, toilet paper & paper napkins from Costco. The Kirkland brand puppy & dog food is pretty healthy, and reasonable so we get that there. In my opinion they have the best meats. That doesn't include the savings we get on seasonal stuff. We just bought new life vests for the boys for this summer (boating). We also bought a new tube. Which let me tell you about Costco's return policy, with the exception of electronics, they have the BEST return policy. Their theory is they only buy the best so they stand behind their products 100%. If it breaks, bring it back. If you don't like it, bring it back. No receipt even needed because they can find it with your membership card.
Our Costco doesn't sell liquor yet, because up until this year our liquor was run by the state, but that just got changed (thanks to Costco putting it on the ballot) and so they will start to sell that soon. They do sell beer/wine now. I get my kids vitamins there, way cheaper than any place else.
Good clothes for kids too. My boys like Hurley & Fox brand, and they sell that. Roxy for girls. Plus they sell gift cards to local places and movies at discounted rates.

We buy a lot from Costco! LOL I'm thinking I need to upgrade our membership and start getting that rebate. :rotfl:

Maybe if you are not sure you want to get one. Ask your friends and see if you can piggy back on theirs for the the first year. $40. Worth a try in my opinion for sure.

Ok so I just looked on Costco's site and to piggy back, your friend must have a Business members account, and it is $55.00, not $40. I pay $40 and I don't know why or how. :confused3

Ane I did not get to PO as had a meeting that ran late and had NO time before 2 nd job !! If the repair guy comes early tomorrow to fix the freezer I will mail then !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter