• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Store in DW?

twoboys

Earning My Ears
Planning a trip in September. Would like to rent a frig and keep breakfast and lunch items. Does anyone know if there is a place to purchase these items?

There's a shop at Downtown Disney....but it's rather expensive. Where are you planning to stay and what is your transportation going to be?

There are two supermarkets that I have read everyone talk ablout - Goodings (expensive) and Publix. We went to Publix from the airport to our WDW resort and the prices were just like home.

Try doing a search on "Publix" and "Goodings" and see what you get!

Thanks for the information regarding grocery stores. We are staying at the the All Star Music resort and using the Disney world transportation system. I plan on taking most of the stuff we need in a backpack on the plane, but I still want to get things like milk and cream cheese. Was also wondering about coffee maker's in the rooms, any idea if they are provided or do we have to rent one?

WalMart is about 5 miles (15 min) east of Disney or so. Are you flying or driving?
How long are you staying?

The reasons I ask is that for about the same price as renting a fridge for a week, you could buy one of the larger size electric coolers from WM or Sams=maybe about $85. If you could take it with you you'd be way ahead. If not, haul it down to the parking lot and hand it to someone walking in. I know I'd love you if you handed it to me!!! You probably would still save $.

Look for a cheap coffee maker at WM too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter