Grocery Store

TripletDad

Mouseketeer
Witch is the best grocery store to stop at? We will be moving to Contemporary on Sunday and turning in our rental car. We want to get a few things before get rid of the car. Thanks

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We've stopped at Goodings at the Crossroads (near Downtown Disney), but found that store to be very expensive. Then we tried the Super Wal-mart on 192 in Kissimmee. Their prices were great but the one downside is that the store is just so huge!! This past trip we went to Albertsons (I believe it was the one on Orange Blossom trail--you can see it from the road from the airport). I faxed down the order the day before we left and when we got there they had it ready and waiting. I went in to customer service, paid for it, and a man brought it right out to the car (they had kept it refrigerated). It took a total of about 10 minutes, and we had a lot of groceries (we stay at DVC resorts with a kitchen). So I would recommend either Wal-mart or Albertsons.

Hey tripletdad this is tripletvan! (mom to the kids) I like your icon. Ha! I hear that there is a very good Publix which is suppossed to be nicer and cheaper than Goodlings just outside of the grounds.

We will be "DVC Home" in November and we are going to order the Turkey from there. I will look up the address and send it to you if I can find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter