Grossest thing you've DONE at the parks

Kath2003

DIS Veteran
A twist on the "Grossest thing you've seen at the parks" thread ;)

Not at WDW but I have plucked my sunglasses out of the toilet at Universal. It was worth it, they were $200 sunglasses but urggggh :scared:

I had an anxiety attack in Mickey's Philharmagic and thought if I took those 3d glasses off for a minute and concentrated on the floor I'd calm down and be ok. BAD IDEA. You know when you can smell all the food? Well I smelt it, looked up and was dizzy because without the glasses nothing in their makes sense its just this blur of colors and lines, I grabbed my purse, didn't say anything to my family got up and SPRINTED out the exit and then RAN at top speed to the bathroom by peter pan. Only there was a super long line to get into the bathroom and I couldn't make it. I barfed everywhere all over the side walk and all those kids in line for the bathroom and for peter pan let out a collective "EWWW" and some of them "COOL!" :rotfl:

But throwing up, having an anxiety attack in July heat at the magic kingdom is awful. Plus when the movie was over my family went looking for me at the Ariel's Grove bathroom because a cast member said that was the closest bathroom (I thought Peter Pan was) and couldn't find it me and I was by myself and miserable and shaking on the ground. Luckily the castmembers were of course AMAZING and I found my family and got a free soda and a wheelchair push backstage. :thumbsup2

It Didn't happen to me but a good friend of mine and i was there.
Ok we were in Blizzard Beach and we went into the Lazy River. Me my friend Maggie Decided to flip her brother off his innertube. Well he fell off and thought it was his dad so he was running to catch up with his dad BUT...:rotfl: his pants were down to his Butt crack!! We kept yelling for him but he didnt hear us. a few other people we didnt know started yelling too. :lmao: He was Mortifyed

Not at WDW but I have plucked my sunglasses out of the toilet at Universal. It was worth it, they were $200 sunglasses but urggggh :scared:

This is precisely the reason I went to Walmart and bought me a pair of $10 beauties before our trip. No way was I going to listen to my hubby gripe and complain should something happen to my Dolce & Gabbanas. :rotfl:

I would totally have done the same thing. Even if I dropped my $15 glasses from Kohl's. (I love those things.) :cool2:

:rotfl: This reminds me of a friend of mine. He was telling me one day how right after he had used the bathroom and leaned over to flush, his expensive Blackberry fell out of his shirt pocket into the toilet. I was about to tell him how awful that must be when he continued with "But it still works! Can you believe that's the second time I've done that?"

:rotfl: This reminds me of a friend of mine. He was telling me one day how right after he had used the bathroom and leaned over to flush, his expensive Blackberry fell out of his shirt pocket into the toilet. I was about to tell him how awful that must be when he continued with "But it still works! Can you believe that's the second time I've done that?"

Totally OT, but my office still cracks up over the time that my boss dropped her pager into the toilet and it became lodged in the back of the bowl. We called it. It was on vibrate. We giggled for an hour.

Back to topic.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter