Group Photo on Castaway Cay

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
I tried to get a copy of the photo at Shutters, but was not able to. Does anyone have a copy that they would be willing to copy for me, or scan and email to me? If so, please PM me...thanks.

I was quite disappointed at the quality of the photo. I couldn't make out faces with the picture being taken into the sun. I didn't buy one. Sorry, Cheri.

I was quite disappointed at the quality of the photo. I couldn't make out faces with the picture being taken into the sun. I didn't buy one. Sorry, Cheri.

The Photographer had the white balance off and he had the sun to our backs. So all you see is shadows over everyones face.

The Photographer had the white balance off and he had the sun to our backs. So all you see is shadows over everyones face.

Perhaps he should have read up on the photography boards or gotten the opinions of some DISers? :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

We have a copy, I'll try to scan it when I get home. Honestly, I didn't look at it yet. Greg bought it and said we'll need magnifying glasses to see the faces. The photo from 1.0 was so fabulous, it's disappointing that the photographer didn't get it right for 2.0 ):

There is no excuse for the poor quality of that picture. They should be ashamed they put it out for sale.

I saw two or three versions of the photo shoot.
Very disappointing!

We have a copy, I'll try to scan it when I get home. Honestly, I didn't look at it yet. Greg bought it and said we'll need magnifying glasses to see the faces. The photo from 1.0 was so fabulous, it's disappointing that the photographer didn't get it right for 2.0 ):

Sent you a PM with my email address.

I agree - the picture is a disappointment - especially after all of the fuss they made over where/when we had to take it.

I think the location is beautiful (white sands, blue waters, ship in background) but the pic of the group is aweful.

Live and learn - next time Kathy is in charge of the group photo.

I agree - the picture is a disappointment - especially after all of the fuss they made over where/when we had to take it.

I think the location is beautiful (white sands, blue waters, ship in background) but the pic of the group is aweful.

Live and learn - next time Kathy is in charge of the group photo.

That's the part that irritates me the most. They told you this was the best time and the best location, and you in turn scheduled it based on their 'experience'. I agree, next time Mike and Kathy should be in charge of the photo shoot--not DCL's people.

too much beautiful location, and too little of the people. If anyone wants a copy, just send me a pm with your email address and I'll send it to you!

The picture was absolutely horrible. There isn't a person on the ship who couldn't claim to have been in that picture. No one would know the difference. You can't tell who anyone is.

I sort of had a bad feeling about the photo when the photographer didn't have anyone move and he took the picture within 45 seconds of the lift

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter