Guess who has the best selling jersey in the NFL as of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought the answer was Jake Elliott.
ap_images_-_jake_elliott_celly.jpg

Who???? Maybe in Pittsburgh but in the real football world -,doesn't even make top 20.

And actually the #1 best selling jersey is Tom Brady. I mean, maybe Villanueva had the best selling jersey yesterday?

http://www.nflshop.com/pages/Top_Selling_Jerseys

Yup makes sense. Personally I rock my Gronk or Hogan jersey for football. Now everyday guess who?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Please read title again.

Perhaps you meant "for today" instead of "as of today"
As of today implies that Villanueva has the best selling jersey over the last X amount of time through today (year? career? ever?) Which is patently false.

I'm surprised they have compiled sales lists by Monday morning of the weekend sales. Could you point us to the link?

As of the most recently released list that I could find (which clearly doesn't include this weekend), Brady was #1 and Kapernik was #39 (and the only free agent in the top 50). Villanueva wasn't on the top 50.

According to that site, it's the most popular STEELERS jersey. The top seller for men's jersey's is Derek Carr.

And here I thought I made my thoughts about all this drama known by getting HBO so I could watch some REAL drama instead. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter