Guest laundry area on deck 7?

outahere

DIS Veteran
OK.... I probably missed this somewhere along the line, but....

Can anyone tell me where the guest laundry room is on deck 7? We are currently holding a ressie for 7078, but would prefer to be on the other side of the ship. DLC reservations said that was near a laundry room.

My husband actually did the laundry and he's not here right now, but this is where I understood it to be.

Our cabin was 7066, on the port side. DH said he walked through the aft elevator lobby to the hallway on the other (starboard) side, and the laundry room was nearby on the left as he walked toward the front of the ship. Hope this makes sense.:D

Don't remeber exact location but we had Cabin 7509 which is starboard and forward and I remember it was a loooooooong walk back to the laundry room. It is on the interior side of the hall.

Thanks everyone..... after a noisy experience on our Sept. trip on the Wonder (room 8048), we're trying to stay away from any sources of noise the next time. Sounds like 7078 should be fairly quiet with only hallway noise to contend with.

In January we were actually in 7588 and 7590 and the noise was not a problem. The laundry room was quite busy at times but it was actually very convient to be across the hall, that way I got to get ready or be with family as I did laundry. It worked out great that way. Like I said, the noise was never a problem for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter