"guest of CM" reservations - can the "guest" access/modify them?

Annie78

Mouseketeer
My relative is a CM and is holding a room reservation for me and my family using her "guest of CM" discount. Do you know if I can edit this reservation (like try to switch room category, or make changes to names for Magical Express) on my own, or is everything going to have to go through her?
I can ask her of course, just wondering if anyone knew before I send her a millionth email about this...

On all reservations, only the lead person on the reservation can make changes.

I would say she would be the lead person on the ressie, if it is on hold.

CM reservations, even friends and family are a horse of a different color. Only the CM should call in to make changes, as they are responsible for the reservation as well as their guests.

When I was a CM, I was the only one allowed to make changes, requests, etc on the reservations.

There is a special cast member reservation line that you are supposed to use to make or change any reservations as well.

Do you know if I can edit this reservation . . . have to go through her?
. . . the CM is fully responsible
. . . you must go through her
. . . otherwise, people could take advantage

I can ask her . . . before I send her a millionth email about this
. . . you should gather all your questions/changes
. . . the relative is kind enough to get you a discount
. . . you should be kind and not overburden her with issues

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter