Guided Trip to Paris

smiley

Mouseketeer
Hello,

My family and I are interested in taking a guided trip to Paris while we are visiting DLP. I found out about them on the trip reports thread, though no mention of cost.

Does anyone know how much money is charged for these tours? Are they set-up by Disney or non-Disney people?

Thanks for all the help.

:D

Why pay good money for someone to take you on a trip from DLP? Hop on the train into Paris (12 euros return) and buy yourself tickets for the Paris L'Open Tour.(24 euros for adults) It's a "Hop On, Hop Off" open top, double decker tour of Paris. Learn more at http://www.paris-opentour.com/index_eng.htm
I'm shocked to see how Paris is now considered a side trip from Disneyland Paris when the opposite is really true.

Thanks for the link. It's not that Paris is going to be a side trip for us, it's just that we are lucky enough to have our lodging at Disney paid for. So even though Disneland is a bit out of the city we are going to make it our home base.

We thought it would be a good idea to take a tour of Paris then go out on our own.

I do like the idea of being able to hop off and on of a bus that hits all the major sites, thanks for that tip!;)

Sorry for my assumption -- enjoy the free digs! I've done "Hop On, Hop Off" tours in London and Edinburgh and will be doing them in London, Bath, York and this very tour in Paris this September. They are a wonderful thing. What a great way to spend a day! Grab a bite to eat somewhere and take it with you on a rolling picnic through some of the world's greatest cities. It is my understanding that the tour commentary comes in several different languages and the routes are fairly extensive.

Neil,

I went to their website and they give you headphones and have the information broadcast in English and French, I'm in luck!!!

I really do appreciate your idea, now I'll have to write a trip report so I can tell everyone how it worked out.

-Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter