H20 Zone

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Anyone's kids tried the H20 Zone on some of the RCL ships? If so, did they like it? For how long did it keep them busy? And what age group are your kids? It looks cute and colorful, but am wondering how long it will keep my DS10 and DD6 (ages when we go).

My 11 & 8yo enjoyed it on Freedom of the Seas. They would be in the area for an hour or so and they never came to me saying they were bored. However, when I told them it was time to leave, they didn't put up a fight either (although they're generally pretty good about that).

They would play with either other or, more often, find kids their age to run around the area with.

My 11 & 8yo enjoyed it on Freedom of the Seas. They would be in the area for an hour or so and they never came to me saying they were bored. However, when I told them it was time to leave, they didn't put up a fight either (although they're generally pretty good about that).

They would play with either other or, more often, find kids their age to run around the area with.

Thanks. So it's still entertaining at that age. An hour sounds good...then we can go swimming or do something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter