Had a dream of DL in AZ...

MagicalMomAZ

DIS Veteran
I woke up yesterday morning, looked at my husband and said, "You're such a good man" in a dreamy voice. He looked at me like I was insane. :crazy:

I had just had the best dream ever. My husband had me & the kids in the car & he took us for a drive to the north north valley, those who have seen AZ know that North Phoenix & Scottsdale is pretty much just desert. No constant development really. In the dream there was road work & I remember thinking, "Why are they doing road construction if there's nothing out here?"

We drive in & there was Mickey silhouettes jutting from the ground in blues and greens. People were driving & walking in.
We pull up into an area where there is a outside mall surrounding (think Kierland Commons or Fashion Island). I look at the glass door & it says "AP". My brain was dreaming computer lingo evidently.
So turns out hubby bought us Annual Passes for an DL offshoot in AZ. I even dreamt the details: It was closed during the summer months so as to not be in competition with DL in CA plus it's too darn hot here to go outside then!

Oh....and did I mention ants (looked like Bugs Life ants only they were red) were helping with the digging and construction outside the park?

So my DH got major brownie points even though it was only a dream. He was thoughtful in my subconscious & I appreciate that! :)

Think of the money I'd save if there was a park in my state!!! :thumbsup2 Or, rather, think of the money I'd spend!!! :blush:

Ok- back to reality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter