Hair braiding on the Wonder

Ashley24

DIS Veteran
I was surprised to see a CM braiding hair on Nassau Day on the ship! They were by the pool. I didn't notice anything in the Navigator about it. I can double check if someone is interested!
Ann

I would be interested to hear. Were you on the 4 night or 3 night cruise?

Ashley24- I remember seeing notices about the hair braiding on the ship. I don't remember where it said to sign up but they did take appointments.

It was the 3 day Wonder cruise. I will check the Navigators and give more details.
Ann

I checked the Navigator and there was no info on there. It was on Nassau day around 11:00-12:00.
Ann

Hi,
I just got off the 4-night Wonder and they did have hair braiding.
They told me that reservations were made at the Treasure Ketch. The braiding was done at poolside. They also had braiding at Castaway Cay. I did not see it in our navigator and really wish that I had our girls done. It was 2.00 per cornrow and 1.00 per braid and 50 cents extra for long hair per braid.
Hope this helps. If you are planning on doing it, I would inquire at guest services as soon as you get on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter