Hallmark Movie Channel shows old Disney movies...

Tink rules

<font color=teal>The kids in my family sometimes t
I've been catching the old Disney movies on the Hallmark movie channel...

This week they have Gnome Mobile and Million $ Duck... I've also caught Happiest Millionaire, Darby O'Gill, Three Lives of Thomasina... and others... That Darned Cat (the original) and Flight of the Navigator, sometimes it's on weekends and others have been on during the week.

I love all those old movies... Yeah, they're campy, but my mom used to send us to the movies on Saturdays in the summers at the Washington Township movies theater in NJ for the Disney movies.

When I was on DCL for the Panama Canal Repo they had extra movie nights up on the Ariel Screen and they showed "Island at the Top of the World" and I dragged all of my friends up to watch it :thumbsup2 (and they were thrilled with the poodle that could climb the ladder...lol )

I've caught a couple on there lately. That Darn Cat and The Cat From Outer Space.

:)

Flight of the Navigator....I remember that movie! We used to watch it all the time! Probably not one of Sarah Jessica Parker's most shining moments. :lmao:

I LOVE those old movies! :)
I will have to keep an eye out for them.

I love the old Disney movies. I have started to get them on DVD because they are classics! My favorites are The Ugly Dachshund, The Strongest Man in the World, and The Parent Trap!! :love:

In some ways, HMC has become a replacement for the original Disney Channel, back when they used to show old Disney movies and TV shows. I've caught 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea several times, as well as many of the Kurt Russell movies from the 70s. They've even recently shown Toby Tyler, or Ten Weeks with a Circus, which will be screened at the Disney Studios lot for a special D23 "Fifty and Fabulous" event on March 27th (and which I'll be attending).

It's also a major plus that the channel broadcasts in HD, so I've gotten to see many of these movies in their original formats for the first time. :)

Oh my goodness I forgot all about Million $ Duck, and I have been looking for Darby O'Gill for "Years" now around this time of year. I'm going right now and see if I can find it to record. Thanks so much for posting this. Man just great old growing up memories, and the local drive in.

They're showing Gnome Mobile this week, but I have seen Darby O'gill in the last couple of weeks... they do repeat them often, so keep an eye out.

I've been catching the old Disney movies on the Hallmark movie channel...

This week they have Gnome Mobile and Million $ Duck... I've also caught Happiest Millionaire, Darby O'Gill, Three Lives of Thomasina... and others... That Darned Cat (the original) and Flight of the Navigator, sometimes it's on weekends and others have been on during the week.

I love all those old movies... Yeah, they're campy, but my mom used to send us to the movies on Saturdays in the summers at the Washington Township movies theater in NJ for the Disney movies.

I love the Gnome Mobile!!!!! I wished I had seen that it was on!!!! :headache:

I watched some of Flight of the Navigator yesterday. It was great!!!

I don't have Hallmark Movie Chanell!! I know we used to, but I don't remember it going away. Darn it, I went to their website and they had so many old Disney movies coming up, I wonder if I call Directv and complain it would do any good? I am so bummed. :sad1:

Darby O'Gill!!! I used to LOVE that movie! Wow...hadn't thought about a bunch of these in a long time. It's not often that I wish we had access to more TV channels, but this might be the exception!

I watched "Big Red" on Hallmark a few months ago. I'm hoping they'll show "Rascal". I loved that movie when I was a boy!

Saw the other thread about older forgotten Disney movies and the Hallmark Channel shows soooo many of them!! I watched Darby O'Gill this afternoon. It was so cute! Just wanted to bump this in case others were unaware~:flower3:

Hey,
Are you right Movie Channel shows old Disney movies,but i am here a find a new place for watching a new movies,The tvmad is a great resources watching online free movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter