Halloween in Vegas

StephOz

Earning My Ears
As part of a month long trip to the US through Oct/November, as fate would have it we will be in Las Vegas for Halloween!

We're pretty excited because Halloween isn't really celebrated in Australia, so it will be a real treat for us to be in the US, not to mention Vegas!

Does anyone have any recommendations for great parties held in Vegas for Halloween? To give you some background, we're two friends (girl & guy, not a couple) in our mid twenties, we like to have fun but we're not crazy big drinkers/party animals.

I have been to Vegas once before, but I imagine they really take it to another level for this holiday. Thanks in advance for your suggestions :thumbsup2

There really isn't a whole ton of stuff that goes on honestly. There's a few parties and some haunted houses on the strip but unless Halloween is on a Friday or Saturday night this year(dunno, haven't looked at a calendar) there isn't much that goes on on Halloween night. The parties (like the fetish and fantasy ball) are held the weekend before if it falls on a Sunday through Thursday. Hope that helps!

-Brett

I am in a forum called slot fanatics and they are having a downtown 'stumble' meet and greet on Halloween

I am not sure if you pay slots or not but you can message me if you want or do a google search, I know you have to join the forum to see the details but its all free

Thanks everyone, I am sure we will find a fun way to spend the evening, we will be in Vegas after all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter