Halloween Magic 2005 Anyone ?

luckeylasvegas

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone is sailing on the Magic 10/ 29/05. I posted a message on the cruise meets board but there was no response.pirate:
Luckey

I wish I was.
Hang in there Luckey, I know there are others cause I've chatted with them.

Will you be the one organizing next year T-or-T for the boards kids? If so you can give to a shout and I'll help you out as much as I can. I've done in for the past 4 years.:crazy:

Hi, We (me, DW, DS, DD ) are booked on the 10/29/2005 Magic also. Our plans might change though if I get a new ( and better ) job I looking at ( we might have to go at Christmas 2005 instead ).

Pacha

We are! We are!! We are!!!

For sure it will be:

Sister, BIL, Nephew (16 then), Niece (7 then)
Myself, ds (14 then), dd (19 then), dgd (1 then)

More than likely will be with us!!:

My mom and dad!
Brother, SIL, Niece (will be turning 5 on cruise!)
Sister

Was on the Wonder for 2002 Halloween, and it was complete chaos. :eek: :eek: Although we did get on the ship on Halloween, so we had the life boat drill, getting luggage and the other *first day* things to contend with along with Halloween festivities! I do hope it is a little more organized than what we encountered last time though!

I am so excited to cruise again, I can't wait!!!

HI Ginger: This will be our first Disney cruise, so I don't know if I should be the one to organize anything. But if no one else picks up the ball I would appreciate the help!

It will be the three of us for sure (Me, DH and DD who will be 8) SIL is still on the fence and also my mom and aunt Ginger:wave2: I hope they all decide to go !

I hope so too. But if they don't they will be missing a whole lot of fun.
If you haven't be over to our thread for this years halloween cruise you may want to go over and lurk or join in if you have questions.
If it does come down to you organizing it I'll give you a much help as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter