Halloween party/treat bag for Halloween cruises

dduckfan1

Earning My Ears
Going on our first cruise in October and will be doing the Halloween on the High Seas sailing. Just wondering about the halloween bag they give in the stateroom. Do they give one to everyone in the room, or just the kids? Also how big is the bag? Just wondering if its big enough or do I need to bring another one. Thanks!!

They've always left them for the kids only but I am SURE they will leave extra ones if you ask :) Not sure what they do if you are adults only since we always travel with kids but I'm pretty certain they will leave some. 2015-09-15 10.33.38.jpg

You can ask your room host for the bags or get them at the treat stands as mentioned. I always walk around with mine and the DW bags and have no problem getting candy. Fortunately we will be getting 2 bags each on our B2B cruises.

We have done 3 Halloween cruises without kids and we did not get bags. I wanted to trick or treat last year because I dressed up but I didn't know where to get the bags and I felt silly asking.

I thought they were plenty big. It's not the pillowcase you'd fill walking around your neighborhood, but given the abundance of treats on the ship, a small bag of extra candy was more than enough. We were on a southern cruise and the candy was not candy that we knew, so that was fun.

YAY! Bags are given, one less thing for me to worry about packing! Thanks...

On our 2015 Halloween cruise it was made very clear that trick or treating was for children only, and treat bags were indeed placed only on their doors.

On our 2015 Halloween cruise it was made very clear that trick or treating was for children only, and treat bags were indeed placed only on their doors.
Im sorry but i think that stinks..disney is supposed to cater to the kid in all of us no matter your age so they are restricting trick or treating for adults on the ship whats next no adults trick or treating at the parks at the halloween party

While I understand that trick or treating is very much a kids activity I think giving a small mixed bag of sweets to the adults would be more inclusive. I have no kids but I'm from Australia and I'm always keen to try new sweet treats in my travels so I'd love a little taste of the different goodies.

I have been on numerous Halloween cruises and always been allowed to trick or treat. Also, forgot to mention that I have seen numerous kids walking around with their own container for candy for example.... the pumpkin that holds candy.

The bag DCL provides is about the size of a small popcorn bag. Primary the hand out locations are on decks 3-5.

They always have plenty of candy for everyone.

I'm glad I saw this, my son is 18, but still a "kid". So do you think they will give him one? Or should I just pack our own?

Thanks everyone! I was wondering mostly about the size of the bag. Sounds like it'll be just right ;).
We have done the Halloween party at Disneyland and it was really fun.

Im sorry but i think that stinks..disney is supposed to cater to the kid in all of us no matter your age so they are restricting trick or treating for adults on the ship whats next no adults trick or treating at the parks at the halloween party

You can go trick or treating if your an adult. No one will stop you. And as for the bags, there's been many times that Disney have run out of the Halloween ones and just used the small bags you get from the stores, so you're not really missing out in that respect...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter