Halloween party?

Spintopbeach

Mouseketeer
hi I have two nights to spend at Disneyland and really want to go to the Halloween party but don't know what dates the parties will be. If I book a Monday and Tuesday do you think I would be safe to have a Halloween party on one of those nights?

hi I have two nights to spend at Disneyland and really want to go to the Halloween party but don't know what dates the parties will be. If I book a Monday and Tuesday do you think I would be safe to have a Halloween party on one of those nights?
If I'm booking this far out, I like to book a full week. Even though I know I'm only there a few days. Gives me flexibility to end up with what I need.
Then when Disney releases the dates, I finalize my hotel dates and book my flights. And wait to purchase MHP tickets.

Until Disney releases the dates it too much of a risk for me to do anything else.
If I lived closer, within a comfortable driving distance my planning would be different.

This far in advance, the only party date I think we can be sure of is 10/31/18, and that's a Wednesday. If tradition holds, MHP dates will probably be released sometime this summer.

What dates are you staying at the park?

We go to Huntington Beach for 7 days and then I can only go for 2 nights after. I can make it for whatever days I want but was thinking october 15-16, a Monday and Tuesday. I Just looked at this years dates and saw September had Wednesday Friday and october has Tuesday and Friday so I may be better off doing a Tuesday and Wednesday. I was going to come for oct 31 because party guaranteed but am worried it will be to cold to swim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter