Halloween Trick or Treating

Mkaiser1

Mouseketeer
Hi all.
Do people go trick or treating in WDW? If not, do people do it in Celebration or anywhere near? Or is there anywhere else that do fun things?

I’m not just thinking of this year, more of a regular/routine thing.

Operators feel free to move this if I’ve not put it in the most suitable forum 🙂

Hi all.
Do people go trick or treating in WDW? If not, do people do it in Celebration or anywhere near? Or is there anywhere else that do fun things?

I’m not just thinking of this year, more of a regular/routine thing.

Operators feel free to move this if I’ve not put it in the most suitable forum 🙂

A popular event at WDW is the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It requires a seperate ticket, but one of the activities is to trick-or-treat in the Magic Kingdom. Costumes are optional but allowed. The trick-or-treating is unlimited, so if the lines are short you can get a ton of candy.

At the WDW resorts, they usually do some Halloween themed activities, such as movies out by the pool, contests, etc. I think the Fort Wilderness campgrounds do some elaborate tirck-or-treating and hay rides and things for the guests there.

A popular event at WDW is the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. It requires a seperate ticket, but one of the activities is to trick-or-treat in the Magic Kingdom. Costumes are optional but allowed. The trick-or-treating is unlimited, so if the lines are short you can get a ton of candy.

At the WDW resorts, they usually do some Halloween themed activities, such as movies out by the pool, contstest, etc. I think the Fort Wilderness campgrounds do some elaborate tirck-or-treating and hay rides and things for the guests there.
Thank you! 🙏🏻
How does the Trick or Treating work at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?

Thank you! 🙏🏻

The party runs after the park closes (early on party nights), though guests can enter a bit early usually. When you enter for the party, they provide a special wristband and treat bag for you. There are designated "Treat Trails" in certain areas of Magic Kingdom. They are marked with a large, glowing pumpkin sign I believe. You enter the line and there are a few treat stops along the way where cast members will give you a handful of candy. Some of them might run through attractions that aren't active, such as the Tiki Room or Country Bear Jamboree - the shows won't be running. It can change a little bit every year, so I'm not 100% sure the current locations.

Thank you! 🙏🏻
If considering if for the future know you need to purchase MNSSHP tickets shortly after they go on sale if you want to get Halloween night, it's usually among the first parties to sell out. Also if you need a budget know it's one of the most expensive nights, this year tickets were about $200pp.

Just fyi, per an announcement earlier this month Fort Wilderness is blocking people who are not staying at the resort from participating in the trick or treating.

Thank you! 🙏🏻
They have stations. You just walk up and get the candy. Some are just there by themselves. Others are part of the trails. If they are near or part of a character meet area, the line can appear to be quite line. But the line will be for the character rather than the candy station.

They have stations. You just walk up and get the candy. Some are just there by themselves. Others are part of the trails. If they are near or part of a character meet area, the line can appear to be quite line. But the line will be for the character rather than the candy station.
This sounds great. Albeit expensive!

Thanks for all the info guys!

Do people in nearby neighbourhoods also go trick or treating? If so, would they object to non-residents taking part too (I’m not sure what the etiquette is)?

This sounds great. Albeit expensive!

Thanks for all the info guys!

Do people in nearby neighbourhoods also go trick or treating? If so, would they object to non-residents taking part too (I’m not sure what the etiquette is)?

If you’re asking if communities in Florida have trick or treating, they do. If you’re asking as a visitor to the area, can you trick or treat, maybe. I think there are some gated communities in the area. So you wouldn’t be able to get into those. Any other neighborhood they probably wouldn’t be able to stop you. But I don’t know how you would find appropriate neighborhoods & figure out if it is worth the time getting to them.

If you’re staying on WDW property, the resorts have different activities for Halloween that you can participate in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter