HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also try using the app. I was unable to make our reservations online for our Oct. dates, but got all the times and dates I wanted on the app.

I checked the times for all of the Wednesday at Blue Bayou and they all list dinner as a special ticketed event from 4-10. Either the earlier ones are gone or there is an issue with online reservations. It's worth a call to dining to see if you can get one.
That's true, I noticed that the site lists the special event time as starting at 4, but initially I assumed that was inaccurate since I started checking pretty early in the day and only found 5pm or later. It's possible the early reservations for my date just got snatched up right away. However, I just tried searching on some other random Mondays and Wednesdays and had the same result - no reservation times coming up between around 3:45 (officially lunch) and 5pm. I may call tomorrow, and if so I'll report back. But I also wonder if there's an intentional gap so the guests don't overlap for some reason. Of course that doesn't explain how PP was able to snag an earlier reservation.

I went to purchase a MHP ticket on-line and was unable to get my Disney Visa discount. I can't figure out how to get the discount on-line. I can get it when I call Disney tickets, but they won't send me an e-ticket and will only mail it at a $5.00 fee which pretty much wipes out my discount. Has anyone been able to get a ticket on-line using the Visa discount? Thanks!

I didn't know there was a Disney Visa discount, but apparently, I got some sort of discount when I bought mine over the phone. The tickets were $72 each (for 10/5). But I DID have to pay shipping & handling. She didn't even offer an e-ticket option.

Last edited:
I am so sad to hear about Splash Mountain. We ride that over and over during the Halloween Parties.

I might just cry. I didn't get to ride on last DL trip because it was closed, now it's going to be closed again. I'm really bummed.

I think it is important to check on your source of info. It may not be closed--a PP was using a calendar that had a glitch in it for 2016 refurbs.

I think it is important to check on your source of info. It may not be closed--a PP was using a calendar that had a glitch in it for 2016 refurbs.

It is showing closed everyday on the Disneyland website starting October 3 through the 13th (which is as far as the calendar goes right now).

Just an FYI...I called at 11am today and was able to get 3 tickets to the 10/14 party, even though they are sold out online. If you are wanting them, try calling. She said they still have some left. I was so excited, since that is the only weekend I was able to sneak away for the Halloween party!

Just an FYI...I called at 11am today and was able to get 3 tickets to the 10/14 party, even though they are sold out online. If you are wanting them, try calling. She said they still have some left. I was so excited, since that is the only weekend I was able to sneak away for the Halloween party!

Thanks for this! My friend who is supposed to meet us there that night hadn't purchased them yet. Hoping she is as lucky as you!!

Nuts. This is the only party we can get to this year (we'll be there 10/13-10/17), but I promised my husband I wouldn't buy tickets unless and until I have a job. I have some good prospects, but nothing definite. I'm sure they'll be gone by then.

Well, there's always next year, right?

I see Splash is closed the week up until 10/11; does anyone know about this closure?

I called yesterday and spoke to a CM about it. She put me on hold for a few minutes while she spoke to a manager, and when she returned she said it is scheduled to be down 10/3-11/3. She did mention that its an odd time for splash to go down for a refurb, so we should keep checking the calendar as its gets closer because it could get done sooner than a month. I know its wishful thinking, but one can hope.

my source was what I read in this thread. if it's open I'll get to ride it if it's closed, life goes on, trip is booked, flights are booked, dinning done no changing now

Getting excited for our small trip! We'll be doing the 10/10 party and then DCA on 10/11. Just booked the WOC dessert party for 10/11, has anyone done this yet? Thoughts?

(Btw super excited they're bringing the original WOC back!)

I just bought tickets for September 23rd and September 28th. I'm going 4 times now!!!! I also have reservations for 5:10pm for September 23rd and 5pm for BB. I'm going twice too the dinner. I'm so excited

Getting excited for our small trip! We'll be doing the 10/10 party and then DCA on 10/11. Just booked the WOC dessert party for 10/11, has anyone done this yet? Thoughts?

(Btw super excited they're bringing the original WOC back!)

Oh this is great to hear!!!! We went during the holidays about a year ago and it wasn't the same and non of us were fans.

I didn't know there was a Disney Visa discount, but apparently, I got some sort of discount when I bought mine over the phone. The tickets were $72 each (for 10/5). But I DID have to pay shipping & handling. She didn't even offer an e-ticket option.

I got a Disney Visa discount yesterday by purchasing over the phone and I was also able to use my reward card to purchase my MHP ticket for 10/17. From what I understand, there are only certain nights of MHP that you are able to use your discount. I was unable to use an e-ticket option and could only choose the mailing option which has a $5.00 charge.

is the preferred parade viewing area worth it for booking the BB halloween party package? We have one booked for 5 pm on the party night, but not sure i want to do this if the parade viewing area isn't that great. I've heard mixed reviews on the train station viewing area for PTN dinner packages.

is the preferred parade viewing area worth it for booking the BB halloween party package? We have one booked for 5 pm on the party night, but not sure i want to do this if the parade viewing area isn't that great. I've heard mixed reviews on the train station viewing area for PTN dinner packages.

As mentioned in the other thread no one will know yet because it's not been offered before. Last year Mystical Spirits was very different and offered preferred fireworks viewing so they can't be compared.

FWIW , this is my first Haloween party and I booked it so I can get in for the first parade easily enough , at least be in a vicinity for fireworks likely. There's a chance they'll use the current area PTN package is but may also move it back closer to the original spot near carnation cafe . We won't know for sure until the first party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter