HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread #5-- HALLOWEENTIME STARTS SEPT. 9!! SOLD OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaah... the parade is happening now... and I'm going to try and not watch a spoiler before our 7th oct. party.... but I have NO patience.....

It is officially taking all my self control not to look on youtube for a video posting of the parade. I have to go into our party on the 5th unspoiled (still havent watched the video of the new soarin either). But I need to know if it is worth all the excitement over it or not. I need to hear feedback!

GAHHH! I want to be there soo bad! I'm sitting here thinking, I bet those people are waiting for the fireworks right now! :(

Just 17 more days....

how well could you see the fireworks/projections from the BB spot? did you feel like you had a spot worth paying for? I know that is subjective and all but I would love to hear peoples take on it.

I'm dying to hear back once you have seen them-OMGoofy I wish I was there right now

We just got back from DCA, we don't have party tickets until October. Lines to get into the parking structure at 4ish were insane.
I parked in downtown Disney and walked through the GC to get into DCA. Didn't see many costumes but like I said, we weren't in Disneyland , only DCA.
DCA was fine at first but by 6 it was insane. 95 minutes for Soarin'

Also at 4pm the line for security was long (not quite to the bus area) but moved quickly. I'm wearing a long dress to my shoes and no issues.
Thank you for reporting back on this. Are your shoes visible or is your dress covering them at times? Did you have to go through any extra security?

Small World

Yay! So that means if we have the BB parade tickets that we could get to our spots around 8:30 pm as it starts from Small World and takes a bit to get to Main Street? Thanks so much for the information!!! Can.not.wait!!

How busy was the first parade? I don't have a BB reservation, but I still want to get a decent viewing of it.. so I am considering maybe staying for the 2nd parade, also was it hard to get a good viewing spot for the fireworks cause my plan is to watch the fireworks and then stake a spot for the parade.

Yay! So that means if we have the BB parade tickets that we could get to our spots around 8:30 pm as it starts from Small World and takes a bit to get to Main Street? Thanks so much for the information!!! Can.not.wait!!
At 8:30 they take the ropes down and anyone can stand at the back of the area. I would get there before that time.

How busy was the first parade? I don't have a BB reservation, but I still want to get a decent viewing of it.. so I am considering maybe staying for the 2nd parade, also was it hard to get a good viewing spot for the fireworks cause my plan is to watch the fireworks and then stake a spot for the parade.

From what I saw, at 7:45pm there were lots of second row spots all down main street. Once the parade was over it was easy to walk up to almost the partners statue.

how well could you see the fireworks/projections from the BB spot? did you feel like you had a spot worth paying for? I know that is subjective and all but I would love to hear peoples take on it.

I'm dying to hear back once you have seen them-OMGoofy I wish I was there right now
I wouldn't say you need to pay for a spot. 45 minutes before the parade there were lots of main street spots. I walked up for the fireworks with no issue, almost up to the partners statue.

Although in my case, we were eating at Blue Bayou anyway so doing the package was a no brainer. Plus they give you this great light up lanyard and a huge bag of candy! Almost filled my trick or treat bag so we're not doing many treat trails. Saves time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter