Hamburgers! need help from all who eat them

Here's another vote for Beaches and Cream and MK Pecos Bill. I like being able to order carrots or fruit instead of the fries.

Pinnochio's Village Haus in Fantasyland has some pretty good burgers :)

Stay away from any of the counter service burgers (however I have not tried Pecos Bills)

Beaches and Cream was an awesome burger. Also the Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary had a good burger.

I have also head that Sci-Fi's burger is good--but I didn't care for Sci Fi at all--so I didn't even try the burger there. The rest of the food was awful!

Sue Ellen

Whispering Canyon at WL has a great burger, but my all time favorite burger is at Margaritaville. Best burger in the world! Yes, you will have to drive over to CityWalk, but trust me, it is well worth it. Take your DF there;)

I"m not a huge burger fan, but probably the best burger I've ever had at WDW was at Le Cellier--they only have them on the lunch menu.

Anne

I am definitely a "burger person" LOL. IMO the best burger was at Sci Fi. It was thick, juicy, and made exactly the way I requested. I had mine with bacon and cheddar, and DH had his with mushrooms and swiss I think. The milkshakes and onion rings were excellent also.

Let me ask a question...not that they would be the best burger on property or anything, but, for those who have had all three, can you tell a difference between the burgers at cosmic ray's, pinnochio haus, and pecos bill's? Not the fixin's bars, but the burger itself - just curious...are they basically interchangable or does one stand out?

DR

I've had the burgers at pinocchio and cosmic ray's and other counter services, and to tell you the truth... their basically the same pre-made patties, they taste exactly the same!

Originally posted by picantel
I am going with Kona Cafe. Just awesome.

I agree with Kona or room service at the Polynesian. Not preformed. We find them to be much better than Beaches and Cream.

the polynesian has the best burgers, however, eating hamburgers should be the last thing on your agenda.. I'm sure your new df will find plenty of things to love about wdw even if he cannot find a burger that he approves of......the same goes for the coffee..!! Have a great trip and don't worry so much about the df....he'll have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter