Hamilton DISers? Inspired by a Community Board thread

I worked in Hamilton once upon a time! Have great friends there!:wave:

Me me me me me!:wave:

Hi neighbour!:wave2:

(but you already knew where I lived);)

And YES Julie you should be named an "honourary" Hamiltonian!!!::yes:: ::MickeyMo

You can count me in ;) 'cause i've been coming to your Hamilton DIS lunches...wouldn't want to miss anything. I'll be there again somewhere around Dec. 10th, on my way ;) to pick DS up from Waterloo...anyone interested in another of our short lunches? ;)

Wellllllllll ill be shopping in Limeridge today, does that count for something, pleeeeeeeeeease. I am only 40 minutes away.

Yet another Hamilton resident here(but most you already knew that)

I'm always up for one of our short lunches;) That will be just a few days before we hit the road for our trip.

I'm a x-pat Hamiltonian :D
I'm a McMaster alumni and lived at the "Bay Zoo" for a year after school. (early 80's)
Also lived in Dundas and Stoney Creek for a short time.
Before we moved here we lived in Burlington.
I have soooo many Hamilton memories and stories :laughing:
I'll also might be shopping at Limeridge sometime around Christmas too!
Hi to all in Hamilton (and area )
:sunny:

I grew up On th Hamilton Mountain, and I now live in the country near Mount Hope, so it think that is close enough.. lol

Neat to know that you guys are so close!

Kathleen

btw, I *heard* that mount Hope airport is going to be flying internationally soon! I wonder what the flight to Florida will cost!
Have you guys heard that?!

Hey Snowwark -

Would love to get in on one of those Limeridge lunches one of these days-- I work downtown, so it would be a quick one!

Hopefully soon!

This is starting to sound like a Christmas luncheon in the making!! :)

Should we try and plan for one on the 10th?

Hi, mousy_in_canada! :) I sure hope they start flying to Orlando from Mount Hope. That would be wonderful...depending on the price of course. :) :)

Everyone welcome, let's do lunch!!! ::yes::

I was born and raised in Hamilton till (1956 till 1978) when I left to work in Toronto and now in Ottawa since 1980, so does that count?

gj

Hi Kim,

The 12th would probably be better for me. DS has changed his mind about when he wants to come home (can't miss those University Christmas parties I guess) so I'm thinking of coming down on the 12th instead...but I could still come early if the 10th is best for everyone. I know the 11th isn't good for Julie so which day is best for everyone? Will you still be around on the 12th Kelly?

we dont leave until the 14 so anytime before that is good for me(probably wont pack until the 13,hehehehe)

It counts gj!! :)

I think it's interesting that Hamilton has so many DISers (and wanna be Hamiltonians...lol. ;)) :)

The 12th looks fine for me! :)

Who else is interested in a Christmas at Cassies lunch? :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter