• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hand Sanitizer

Momto2minniemice

Counting the Days till I can work at Disney too!
We recently have ventured out and noticed Hand Sanitizer everywhere which is wonderful..... I thought🤦‍♀️
But why does it smell so bad! Multiple places we would use it and the smell was so bad! Disney store included!
So what does the Hand Sanitizer smell like at the WDW?

Most places are using hand sanitizer that was made very quickly to meet demand and for as cheaply as possible -- therefore it's all rather high in it's alcohol content and rather low in any sort of added scent to please people with.

A lot of distilleries are now producing large quantities of sanitizer for businesses. Typically those sanitzers smell like the grain alcohol they are using to make and it smells pretty bad. I haven't really noticed a bad smell with the sanitizer is WDW but I also brought my own and mostly used that.

The WDW sanitizer does not have a smell/odor IMO. It feels like a good quality Purell or similar - nice gel consistency, dries quickly. It’s not the liquidy/smelly stuff we seem to find in the stores.

The hand sanitizer I’ve been able to find is all the no name /never heard of brands.

Thank you all so much! I read today that US's smells bad. Glad to know Disney's does not!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter