Hannah Montana Tour Dates

rhiansmom

DIS Veteran
:( Just released.. I'll try to find out how to copy/paste as it isn't letting me from the email. I'm bummed because we stayed a member of Miley's fan club and paid for the opportunity to buy tickets first but she isn't coming anywhere close...

I'll be back with dates if I can.

The dates aren't on the website either to cut/paste from but the tour is from Oct-Jan and looks like she is hitting all the major citites. There is a show in Minneapolis (3+ hours away) that we may have to go to, Sun Oct 21.

Nope :( sorry...

NW tours are: (in Dec/jan)

Rochester, NY 16
Philly 17
Hartford CT 19
Providence RI 20
Worchester 21 & 22
Long Island 27 & 28
Newark 29 & 30
Pittsburgh 4
Atlantic City 5
Washington 7
Baltimore 8
Albany 9

Darn, I was hoping the Minnesota show would be in Jan so I could use it as a Christmas gift!

Do you know when tickets are ging on sale? There is a show in Chicago Sept. 29 and they said tickets were on sale Aug. 4, but I can't find them anywhere -- even the ticket brokers.

Thanks.

Are they released to the general public, or only to her members?

I think my sister might be a member, and it would be nice to give my mom a head's up.

I just checked Mileyworld.com (fanclub site) and according to the site the tour dates haven't been released yet.

what are the dates for the West Coast? Looking for the CA concert -

Thanks!

Found it with above link - Thanks!

Okay, this is ugly but at least it will give everyone an idea (its as good as the OCR could do). I'm sad, she isn't coming near us.

18-Oct St. Louis
20-Oct I Moline
21-Oct Minneapolis
23 - Oct Omaha
25-Oct ‘Denver
27- Oct Salt Lake City
29-Oct Seattle
30- Oct Portland
01 - Nov Oakland
03- Nov Anaheim
04-Nov Soniose
05- Nov Fresno
07- Nov Los Angeles
08-Nov Son Die9o
09 - Nov Glendale
li-Nov Houston
12-Nov SonAntonio
14-Nov Ft.Worth
15-Nov BossierGty
16-Nov TBD
19-Nov Tampa
20- Nov Sunrise
23-Nov Nashville
24- Nov Knoxville
25- Nov Greensboro
27- Nov Choilotte
28- Nov Duluth
29-Nov Memphis
01-Dec N.LittleRock
02- Dec Oldahoma City
03- Dec Kansas City
05- Dec Auburn Hills
06 - Dec Grand Rapids
08- Dec I Rosemont
09-Dec Indianapolis
11-Dec Columbus
12-Dec Lexington
13-Dec Cincinnati
15-Dec Toronto
16-Dec Rochester
17-Dec ‘ Philadelphia
19-Dec’ Hartford
20- Dec Providence
21 - Dec Worcester
22- Dec I Worcester
27-Dec Long Island
28-Dec I Long Island
29-Dec Newark
30-Dec Newark
03-Jan Cleveland
. 04 - Jan Pittsburgh 05-Jan Atlantic City
“. 07- Jan Washington
08 - Jan , Baltimore
09 — Jan i A11’cirry

Can anyone tell me when they go on sale to fan club members? My daughter is a fan club member, but we can not get it to open from our home computer. We go to the library so she can open it, but I am not headed there until Friday. I just do not want to miss the sale date. We are looking at show in Columbus, Cleveland or Cincinnati ohio.
TiA

Can anyone tell me when they go on sale to fan club members? My daughter is a fan club member, but we can not get it to open from our home computer. We go to the library so she can open it, but I am not headed there until Friday. I just do not want to miss the sale date. We are looking at show in Columbus, Cleveland or Cincinnati ohio.
TiA

They have not said when they are going on sale yet... its says Pre-sale dates coming soon.

The site says they go on sale to fan club members 2 weeks before they become available to the public...but I am not sure when they will become available to the public.

oh man, the one close to us is about an hour...which wouldnt be so bad if not on a school night... oh what to do what to do!?!?!

Man, I hate that all these concerts in the Atlanta area are now going to Gwinnett, I live north of Atlanta and it is like impossible to get over there. It is on a school night. I passed on Corbin Bleu and Aly & AJ cause it was at Gwinnett and on a school night, too.

Decisions, decisions... :confused3

Man, I hate that all these concerts in the Atlanta area are now going to Gwinnett, I live north of Atlanta and it is like impossible to get over there. It is on a school night. I passed on Corbin Bleu and Aly & AJ cause it was at Gwinnett and on a school night, too.

Decisions, decisions... :confused3

I hear ya... everything is now being book in Newark here :eek: instead of Continental Arena.:headache:

The email says ticket dates coming soon and fan club members have a presale. I guess I'm going to the Minneapolis one on a Sunday night and we will have to miss Monday morning or beg my dad to drive us home so we can sleep inthe van.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter