Happy Anniversary To A Special Couple

Annie&Hallie'sMom

<font color=deeppink>Things turn out best for peop
Know this is a rough day for us all, but wanted to take a moment out of the sad and put on a smile and wish Dan Murphy and LadyM a very Happy Anniversary.

Dan and Marie,

May the joy and comfort that you bring to others return to you, 100 fold!

Thanks, Liz, and others. Our 30th went appropriately to the distant background last year, this year we will celebrate in quiet reflection, sharing the day with all those who celebrate the memory of those lost last year. Later tonight, we will order in from the restaurant we were going to go out to last year. Still not ready to go out and celebrate. Again, thank you.

Happy Anniversary Dan & Marie..:)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAN AND MARIE!!!!!!! :)

(I don't feel very "smiley face" today, but I think your anniversary definitely warrants one) :)

Happy Anniversary...I wish you both all good things!

Happy anniversary!! I wish you many, many more years together.

To two very special people, Happy Anniversary! I hope you have lots and lots more.

Happy Anniversary!
beerchug.gif

Lady M & Dan,

I, too, remembered it was your anniversary today.

31 wonderful years for two very special people!

Best wishes for many, many more healthy & happy years together for a wonderful couple!

Happy Anniversary Dan & Marie! Hope y'all have many, many more wonderful years together.

Poohstyx :cool:

I hope you both take the time to enjoy your anniversary today, Dan and Marie. {{hugs}} Does this make #31?:)

Happy Anniversary to a very special man , and his equally special wife. When God joined you both together he sure did get it right.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter