Happy Mail Exchange-July-RCVD.-SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

You're very welcome, leith78! :goodvibes

DD Heather received something today, but she is not home to open it. She's with her boyfriend who got his wisdom teeth out this morning. I will report what she received as soon as I can - probably in the morning.

I mailed my two letters today. Should arrive early next week to their destinations. :)

If you have not yet gotten your HAPPY MAIL yet, then you should be receiving it any day now! :goodvibes

My DD Heather received Happy Mail from Brandon, mommytotwo's son. She got some pineapple passion bath salts from Hawaii. She's saving them for late in the week. She's getting her wisdom teeth out Thursday and she thinks a warm bath one evening will help her feel better. Perfect timing, Brandon. Thanks!

She also received a box of Skittles from Bridgett with a handmade Little Mermaid inspired card. She's already eating those. :goodvibes She said she also received Kaboozles (?) from Bridgett and already ate those.

On a side note, Heather has been really busy lately and she finally has hers ready to go. I will be sending them out in the morning after I get to work.

My DD Heather received Happy Mail from Brandon, mommytotwo's son. She got some pineapple passion bath salts from Hawaii. She's saving them for late in the week. She's getting her wisdom teeth out Thursday and she thinks a warm bath one evening will help her feel better. Perfect timing, Brandon. Thanks!

She also received a box of Skittles from Bridgett with a handmade Little Mermaid inspired card. She's already eating those. :goodvibes She said she also received Kaboozles (?) from Bridgett and already ate those.

On a side note, Heather has been really busy lately and she finally has hers ready to go. I will be sending them out in the morning after I get to work.

Hope all goes well with Heather's removal.

Received my Happy Mail on Saturday from leith78. It was such a nice note, plus she sent a possum memo pad (at least I think it's a possum:rotfl2:) and the cutest owl note cards---really sparkly owls.

Thanks for the Happy Mail; it cheered me up and made me feel better.

Received two Happy Mails today!

The first from leith78 - Thank you for the cute little hedgehog post-its (at least I think its a hedgehog). I'll take them to work tomorrow. Love cheery things at work. Also received the cute Owl notecards. DD Heather has snatched those already! So cute! Thank you.

The second is from Jrnunzio3. She sent me "The Self-Sufficient Gardner" book! I love, love, love it! Thank you so much Jen!

Received two Happy Mails today!

The first from leith78 - Thank you for the cute little hedgehog post-its (at least I think its a hedgehog). I'll take them to work tomorrow. Love cheery things at work. Also received the cute Owl notecards. DD Heather has snatched those already! So cute! Thank you.

The second is from Jrnunzio3. She sent me "The Self-Sufficient Gardner" book! I love, love, love it! Thank you so much Jen!

Sandy,
I am so glad that you like the book. You told me that you liked to read and that you gardened, so when I saw this book, I had to get it. Enjoy!

I rec'd my happy mail from Bridgette, cousinbb! Thanks so much for the super cute handmade Pooh card and Starbucks gift card! Love the Disney tape as well! Thank you!! :goodvibes

Lots of HAPPY MAIL!!!!

My son had gotten a pack of Pokemon cards from Jennifer! Thank you Jennifer!!!

Question-Would anyone be interested in having more Happy Mail Exchanges for the years time? If so, how often? Shall we set a price range-might be easier?

To PrincessHeather'sMom----Now that I look at that notepad, I think that you are correct. It is a hedgehog.:thumbsup2

Sandra surprised me once again with happy mail!!! I had gotten a Starbucks insulated cup with straw!!!

Thank you so much Sandra!!!!

Lots of HAPPY MAIL!!!!

My son had gotten a pack of Pokemon cards from Jennifer! Thank you Jennifer!!!

Question-Would anyone be interested in having more Happy Mail Exchanges for the years time? If so, how often? Shall we set a price range-might be easier?

I loved doing this Happy Mail Exchange and would love to do more. I thought the price range set was fair enough :)

Sounds good to me! I will put together another one for maybe next month?

Cool!

I just received my last two Happy Mails from Cindy and Princess Heather!

Thank you Cindy for the nice card and jelly beans :).

Thank you Heather for the lovely daisy card ( that is my favorite flower btw!) and the gummy worms.

That just leaves 5 more Happy Mail to be received!

I will post the sign up for August now so that mailings can be for the ending of July/starting of August.

I received my "Happy Mail" yesterday from Clhcpaca (Cindy).

Thank you for the card and the Jelly Beans. I love Jelly Bellies.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter