• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy meals

Tigger1

DIS Veteran
II got the Mickey figure on the first try. Anyone else go to MickeyDs today? I also bought 2 glasses(all they had).

Tigger

Which Mickey did you get?? We ended up with 2 Hercules.

Spirit Feather

Lucky you...I wanted a Mickey. We got 2 flounders and traded one for Tramp. Got all four glasses, they are really nice.

I didn't get any glasses because they didn't have them yet. This morning I went back and they said to come back tomorrow. I am getting frustrated with them now. Luckily my husband went out of town yesterday and brought back two glasses, but not the Buzz Lightyear. I MUST HAVE THE BUZZ LIGHTYEAR GLASS!!! These people at my McDonald's just don't understand. I have to have that one because my man, Mushu, is on the glass. He went out of town again today to go fishing and I planed his route so he would go by at least 3 McDonald's. This is just awful. I can't believe how addictive this is.

We bought 5 happy meals yesterday and will get a few more today. I have Grumpy, Tantor, Phil, Donald and Jasmine. It was funny to see so many adults getting happy meals yesterday.

Don't forget to save the box so you can make your own parade! ;) Last night my husband asked where I want him to set up the parade. We don't have children, so I can just see the look on someone's face when they walk in our living room and see our Disney parade. :) At least I'm having fun!

JUst got back and got 1 penguin and 1 cat. I wanted more glasses but all they hade were a couple of mickey mouse ones, so I only got 1.

we went this afternoon-- got Mickey :D , Terk, Little John and Sebastian. I bought two Mickey glasses. The asst. manager said they should be starting the next glass by tonight or tomorrow morning because they were on their last case of Mickeys. Sooooo, I guess that will mean Happy Meals for lunch and dinner today!

We got 3 glasses....still no Epcot.

We've got 94 toys to go!!

So far we have Tramp, Phil, Bashful, Tantor, Mulan, and the Witch from Snow White.

We're excited about Mulan and the Witch so far.

We really want to get some Princesses and Mickey!

Magic Kingdom Glass - the Castle,teacups,Bambi,chip and dale,Dumbo,Pinocchio,Tink,and a small snowglobe with Mickey in it

Animal Kingdom- Tree of Life,Goofy, Mowglii and Baloo,Robin Hood,Mickey in a safari car,Simba & Pocahontas

Epcot- Spaceship Earth(the big golfball),Buzz Lightyear,monorail,Beauty and the Beast,Aladin & Mushu and Mickey waving

MGM- Steamboat Willie, Sorcerer's Hat,Dopey,SnowWhite and the seven Dwarfts,Minnie in a vintage car,Donald,Pluto

they all have trivia and facts on them Kind of look like the 25 Annie Glasses.Not as good as the Millenium Glasses but very nice.

each glass is embossed on the bottom with

"Share a dream come True- 100 years of Magic-Walt Disney World"

we got 5 sets of these on Friday.I have learned here in Chattanooga our MickeyD's never sell them one at a time and I try and get them all the first day.

we also got Tramp and Bashful

Mal

I was disappointed with my first Happy Meal. I got Penguin-1964. I am not familiar with this character. Can someone help me out? Anyone hoping to collect all 100?

Thanks, Mal. I knew you would probably know.;) I don't remember the penguin. I guess I'll have to watch Mary Poppins again. It has been a long time since I've seen it. Hope you get a Maleficent soon.

J

For those of you who haven't seen this posted on the Community Board, there is a checklist for the Happy Meal Toys.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/countries/usa/whatsnew/happy_meal/check/img/all100_s.jpg
all100_s.jpg

I've been by three McD's and went in each of them. They all had just one glass.
So far I have:
Sneezy; Grumpy; Flounder; Dumbo and Phil.
No dups yet! :D

I managed to get 2 sets of the 101 Dalamations sets without ordering the set.

The main source of the toys was garage sales. They are usually .25 or less. I would buy all they had and then use the extras to trade at flea markets. Some McDonalds will also have trade nights.

We could probably start trade thread on the collectors board. I haven't weighed the toys hopefully they would inexpensive to ship. There are McDonald collector sites that also will probably be doing trades.

Keep checking the McDonald site. They may still offer a complete set. The 102 Dalamations set was offered for $150 and that was too steep for me. I'd expect this one to be in the same price range. It's more fun to do it the hard way.

I got a Sleepy in my Happy Meal today. I guess now I will have to try and collect all of the seven dwarfs.

Anyone watch Animaniacs? One day when Brain said to Pinky, "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?", Pinky said, "I think so, Brain, but if they called them Sad Meals, then nobody would buy them." I think people would still buy them as long as they had the Disney characters in them. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter