• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy meals

The complete set of toys...I did see the glasses for buy it now price of $20.00.

Case A (13 toys): Sebastian, Flounder, Daisy, Sleepy, Donald, Mickey, Hercules, Dumbo, Blue Genie, Bashful, Phil, Tramp, Jasmine, Tantor.

Case B (12 toys): Thumper, Dopey, Lucky, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy, Lady, Terk, Little John, Timothy Mouse, Sleeping Beauty.

Case C (13 toys): Robin Hood, Maleficent, Dragon, Doc, Ariel, Aladdin, King Louie, Blue Fairy, Mulan, Pinocchio, Kuzco, Penguin, Bianca.

Case D (12 toys): Pluto, Huey/Duey/Louie, Pumbaa, Cheshire Cat, Geppetto, Flowerr, Meeko, Apprentice Sorcerer's (Mickey), Simba, Belle, Snow White, O'Malley.

Case E (12 toys): Brer Fox, Goofy, Pocahontas, Abu, Jafar, Jiminy Cricket, Band Concert Mickey, Uncle Scrooge, Kida, Mowgli, Tarzan, Steamboat Willie.

Case F (13 toys): White Rabbit, Mary Poppins, Mad Hatter, Minnie Mouse, Quasimodo, Cinderella, Beast, Chip, Dale, Alice, Esmeralda, Buzz, Prince Charming.

Case G (12 toys): Big Bad Wolf, Timon, Ponchito, Jose, Jaq, Brer Bear, Brer Rabbit, Bernard, Flik, Fifer Pig, Winnie Pooh, Jane

Case H (13 toys): Baloo, Bambi, Roan (witch), Cruella DeVille, Milo, Dutchess, Gus, Elliot, Fiddler Pig, Practical Pig, Brave Little Tailor, Woody, Jessie.

Listing of Toys that are in each case so that you know what your Mickey Dis has and what you need to go for out of that case.

Good Luck

Mal

I am working on my collection too! So far, MK glass, 2 Chesire cats and Flower! I just got finished putting together 4 PP boats!

DH took DS(20 mos) to McDs who had on his Mickey shirt and new Mickey shoes friday night
while I went scrapbooking and DS got a Mickey!!!Only because they messed up their order
and it took way too long to get their food. DH asked the girl behind the counter for a mickey
and she looked at my son with his big blue eyes and beautiful smile and opened a few bags until she found the Mickey. He squealed with delight as she handed it to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter