***Happy New Year Exchangers***

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Happy New Year Exchangers!!! It was nice seeing our regulars in the exchanges, as well as a bunch of new exchangers. Hope everyone had fun with all of them. Thank you especially to those who were kind enough to be elves when you were all called upon, and also to the hosts for all your hard work in organizing these exchanges.
Hope 2007 brings all of you alot of great memories and happiness.

Patsy

Happy New Years, and a big Thank you for all who hosted or were elves for the exchanges. This is a great board!

Bobbi:banana: :hippie: :banana: :hippie:

:dance3: HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!:banana:

I'm so glad I found the exchange board:love: Thanks to everyone for hosting and for being so nice!!

Kimba

Happy New Year to all!!
I am looking forward to a new year of meeting new friends and having fun exchanging
:grouphug:

:wizard: Happy New Year to all of my Exchange Friends!:wizard:

Happy New Year to All! Thanks for all the people who make these exchanges so great! I had fun participating this past year. I have not been able to participate the last couple of months, because of difficult circumstances. I look forward to being back in the swing of things this year though. To receive and make up and exchange to send just makes my day brighter! Have a great year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter