Harbor Entrance

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
Going to the park for the first time since re-opening tomorrow. How is the Harbor security lines lately? What time should I get there to avoid long lines?

thanks!!

I was there this past weekend and the longest line was 1 person in front of me, and we were inside for rope drop. :)

During the week, there is practically zero line. I enter from that side as I get dropped off. I was there yesterday (Tues) AM around 8:15, no waiting.

How early do they let people into the park before rope drop these days?

We were there Tues-Fri last week and came in on Harbor between 7-7:45 every day. No line at all each morning. They had practically every line open which helped a lot. Granted those first couple days the park was the least crowded I'd ever seen it but even Friday morning we had no line.

I was there this past weekend and the longest line was 1 person in front of me, and we were inside for rope drop. :)
I was there last month. I usually got in line around 7:30. Once security opens, it goes by REALLY fast. At least it did the whole 5 days I was there.

Here now and have gone in yesterday at 11:45am thru harbor security, no wait and today got to security at 7:50am with maybe 3 people in front of me at security. We’ve taken mid day breaks both days and when going back around 4pm each day, zero wait at security.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter