HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Two rooms will get you 2 bathrooms, very important with 4 adults.
Would Portofino Bay be an option? They have bigger rooms? But farther walk than HRH.

I can never find how to price/book the character suites like Minions or JP. I think you have to call them? TIA

Would Portofino Bay be an option? They have bigger rooms? But farther walk than HRH.

I can never find how to price/book the character suites like Minions or JP. I think you have to call them? TIA
Portofino Bay is a much farther walk than Hard Rock.

Perhaps you cannot see a Minion or Jurassic Park suite because of the makeup of your party? I don’t think these are intended for 4 adults.

Changer of subjects, but we are heading back to one of our favorite hotels. The HRH in October. We've stayed in a normal double queen, a deluxe double queen and a club level double queen. Loved them all. The deluxe for the extra room and the club level for the food.

Now that our family is grown up. We have 4 adults now and one child. Trying to decide on what room or just get two connecting double queens.

I looked in the Future Rock Star room and we may be able to swing it. The kids want club level!!!

Any thoughts?
TIA
With that many people you can save by eating breakfast and supper in the club lounge. You also get free alcohol. Many people do this. We have a sit down lunch in the parks or Citywalk.

Ok, has anyone booked the Deluxe 2-Queen Room? I wonder if you can add "Club Level" to it? Maybe I have to call them.

Ok, has anyone booked the Deluxe 2-Queen Room? I wonder if you can add "Club Level" to it? Maybe I have to call them.
If it's available for your night, Club level rooms can be booked directly from the website.

We've booked a Club level room twice at the Hard Rock in the last 7 months. What nights are you looking for?

For example:

1649206360037.png

Last edited:

I ended up calling and got all the room info on our party for end of october. Now, decisions...decisions.

HRH - Deluxe 2-Queens +Sofa$3,425.00
HRH - 2-Queens + Rollaway Club$3,678.00
HRH - Two rooms 2-Queens Garden$5,000.00
HRH - Two rooms 2-Queens Pool$5,300.00
HRH - Two rooms 2-Queens Club$6,344.00
HRH - 2-Bed Suite 1625sqft$6,956.00

I ended up calling and got all the room info on our party for end of october. Now, decisions...decisions.

HRH - Deluxe 2-Queens +Sofa$3,425.00
HRH - 2-Queens + Rollaway Club$3,678.00
HRH - Two rooms 2-Queens Garden$5,000.00
HRH - Two rooms 2-Queens Pool$5,300.00
HRH - Two rooms 2-Queens Club$6,344.00
HRH - 2-Bed Suite 1625sqft$6,956.00
Given these options and your party mix of 4 adults and 1 child, my choice would be the cheapest you could do with 2 rooms.

You're going to spend most of your waking hours together. Get two rooms so you have some alone-time at night, and 2 showers in the morning.

Then it becomes a matter of how much you want Club level. We've done the Hard Rock Club level twice in the last 7 months. It's good but the only way you're going to get full value out of it is to be at the 5-7 PM happy hour and drink! :) (And that's a lot of drinking over a long trip.)

We found the Hard Rock's Club level gets somewhat tedious by the third night.

1649210110624.png

1649210173403.png

1649210198640.png

1649210325352.png

1649210290561.png

1649210385754.png

@Nabas...thanks for the commentary and especially the pics....it's been about 4yrs since we've done Club Level...looks the same as far as food choices go.

Given these options and your party mix of 4 adults and 1 child, my choice would be the cheapest you could do with 2 rooms.

You're going to spend most of your waking hours together. Get two rooms so you have some alone-time at night, and 2 showers in the morning.

Then it becomes a matter of how much you want Club level. We've done the Hard Rock Club level twice in the last 7 months. It's good but the only way you're going to get full value out of it is to be at the 5-7 PM happy hour and drink! :) (And that's a lot of drinking over a long trip.)

We found the Hard Rock's Club level gets somewhat tedious by the third night.

View attachment 660435

This is so helpful, thank you! Do you recall if they still have the afternoon light snacks (i.e. chips) from noon-3? Also was the dessert always 8-9pm during your stays? I've seen it listed as 8:30-9:30pm some places.

This is so helpful, thank you! Do you recall if they still have the afternoon light snacks (i.e. chips) from noon-3? Also was the dessert always 8-9pm during your stays? I've seen it listed as 8:30-9:30pm some places.
Yes, they still have afternoon light snacks such as small bags of chips and cookies.

Evening dessert was always 8 to 9.

Anyone know if The Kitchen has actually relocated to continue serving guests, as someone posted they would? Resy allowed me to make reservations, but the actual website says that the restaurant is closed.

My friend was booked at the Kitchen for early may, and was called on the phone. She was told that there is a temporary location, that still accepts reservations. My friend couldn't remember the details, but she was told that there would be a BBQ-type meal. It sounded good to her, so she accepted the updated reservation.
Anyone know if The Kitchen has actually relocated to continue serving guests, as someone posted they would? Resy allowed me to make reservations, but the actual website says that the restaurant is closed.

My friend was booked at the Kitchen for early may, and was called on the phone. She was told that there is a temporary location, that still accepts reservations. My friend couldn't remember the details, but she was told that there would be a BBQ-type meal. It sounded good to her, so she accepted the updated reservation.
would love to know if the kitchen sink cake is at the temporary location....guess we'll find out on May 14.

I saw the note about the BBQ style when I just booked (when I checked 2 weeks ago there was no available bookings after mid April) but that says pm - I booked for breakfast - in case it is still possible. I will see on the 14th I guess.

I have reservations for breakfast next week so I called to see where it would be served now that The Kitchen is closed. The first person I spoke to said it could be at The Velvet Lounge or Avalon Ballroom. She transferred me to the resort for further clarification. This representative told me breakfast would be served in the Avalon Ballroom. However I’m not sure if this is the case going forward or if it changes based on meal times or week by week as I was asking for a specific date next week. It is my understanding that they just started this change yesterday.

I see on the Landry’s site that The Palm is one of their restaurants! Does anyone know if they priority seat if you have a Landry’s Select card?

Bumping this 👆👆 up as I didn’t see a reply. I have the same question about where each of the 2 King Suites on CL are located. I think one is Room 7100 down the short hall from the elevator & lounge (please correct me if I’m wrong on that), but where is the other one? Does anyone here know and/or have a Room #? Thanx so much for any help!
Just got back and wanted to report. Yes, there are 2 King Suites on CL, they are both equi-distant from the lounge. They're on opposite wings, both facing the pool/parks. The room numbers are 7040 (Elvis hallway) and 7100 (Sinatra hallway). Neither are down the short hall. I'm not sure you could request a room unless both suites happen to be vacated on the same day. If you can request, I'd recommend 7040. We had room 7100 and the sofa bed was broken. (they did provide rollaways at no charge instead after I requested them) Also, the connecting 2 queen to the 7100 king suite (room 7116) was an accessible room which meant we didn't have the extra vanity outside the bathroom. It was just 1 (large) bathroom with a pedestal sink, no vanity in the room at all. We also didn't have a tub but that didn't matter to us. Not sure if the connecting room to 7040 is an accessible or a regular room, but we really missed having that vanity when getting ready in the mornings. We managed just fine though. :) The club lounge was great and all of the staff were so helpful. We absolutely loved it! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Just got back and wanted to report. Yes, there are 2 King Suites on CL, they are both equi-distant from the lounge. They're on opposite wings, both facing the pool/parks. The room numbers are 7040 (Elvis hallway) and 7100 (Sinatra hallway). Neither are down the short hall. I'm not sure you could request a room unless both suites happen to be vacated on the same day. If you can request, I'd recommend 7040. We had room 7100 and the sofa bed was broken. (they did provide rollaways at no charge instead after I requested them) Also, the connecting 2 queen to the 7100 king suite (room 7116) was an accessible room which meant we didn't have the extra vanity outside the bathroom. It was just 1 (large) bathroom with a pedestal sink, no vanity in the room at all. We also didn't have a tub but that didn't matter to us. Not sure if the connecting room to 7040 is an accessible or a regular room, but we really missed having that vanity when getting ready in the mornings. We managed just fine though. :) The club lounge was great and all of the staff were so helpful. We absolutely loved it! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you so much for the update and info! It will really help me and others considering a CL King Suite. I really appreciate you coming back here with a report. I hope you had a great time on your trip. 🥰

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter