HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Given these options and your party mix of 4 adults and 1 child, my choice would be the cheapest you could do with 2 rooms.

You're going to spend most of your waking hours together. Get two rooms so you have some alone-time at night, and 2 showers in the morning.

Then it becomes a matter of how much you want Club level. We've done the Hard Rock Club level twice in the last 7 months. It's good but the only way you're going to get full value out of it is to be at the 5-7 PM happy hour and drink! :) (And that's a lot of drinking over a long trip.)

We found the Hard Rock's Club level gets somewhat tedious by the third night.

View attachment 660431

View attachment 660432

View attachment 660433

View attachment 660437

View attachment 660435

View attachment 660438
Great report! We’re you there any other nights? Trying to get an idea of usual nightly offerings.

Hi,

Anyone been to the Hard Rock lately?

We are arriving on May 17th with a pool view room.

How is the scaffolding on that pool side of the building?
(trying to figure out what to request before our arrival)

We are looking to possibly add club access to our room (did not book club) if they allow it to be added to a non club floor (last I heard club level was badly blocked by scaffolding)

Any help with rooms to request would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pepperidge

Hi,

Anyone been to the Hard Rock lately?

We are arriving on May 17th with a pool view room.

How is the scaffolding on that pool side of the building?
(trying to figure out what to request before our arrival)

We are looking to possibly add club access to our room (did not book club) if they allow it to be added to a non club floor (last I heard club level was badly blocked by scaffolding)

Any help with rooms to request would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Pepperidge
We were there 2 weeks ago and our club level rooms weren’t blocked by scaffolding at all. We were in the 7100 wing. Not sure how often the scaffolding moves.

We were there 2 weeks ago and our club level rooms weren’t blocked by scaffolding at all. We were in the 7100 wing. Not sure how often the scaffolding moves.
We have a king and two queens booked arriving May 14th. How was the food? Also is the walkway by the pool open?

were there any scaffolding at all on pool side of hotel?

about to call and request room

Thanks

Pepperidge

We were upgraded from garden view to pool view and the room was 2 floors above where the rotunda stairs are and we had a clear view - RM4412. When standing at the entrance to pool (back to hotel doors) the scaffolding is to the right wing.

I am looking at rooms for 2 adults and 3 teens. Comparing 2 queen deluxe room which has larger sf, but is that couch something that can sleep a 17 year old?
these are my options and prices before tax

2 queen standard 404
2 queen garden 414
2 queen pool 439
2 queen deluxe 489
2 queen club 534

all room description states 5 people with fee for roll away.

I cannot decide. which. do I go for extra space? have my kid sleep on the love seat?

am I going to pay an extra $35 regardless of room size because I request a rollaway?

shouldn't the deluxe have a 5th sleeping area?

any thoughts? advice?

I am looking at rooms for 2 adults and 3 teens. Comparing 2 queen deluxe room which has larger sf, but is that couch something that can sleep a 17 year old?
these are my options and prices before tax

2 queen standard 404
2 queen garden 414
2 queen pool 439
2 queen deluxe 489
2 queen club 534

all room description states 5 people with fee for roll away.

I cannot decide. which. do I go for extra space? have my kid sleep on the love seat?

am I going to pay an extra $35 regardless of room size because I request a rollaway?

shouldn't the deluxe have a 5th sleeping area?

any thoughts? advice?
We stayed in a queen deluxe (Feb 2020) even though only two teens were with us- one is a kicker, so we never even consider bed sharing. My 13 year old slept on the couch without opening it, so I can't say for sure how big it is....but I would think an older teen could use it pulled out. FWIW The deluxe rooms have plenty of floor space for an air mattress.

We have a Garden View (2 Queen) room reserved for later this month. Any recommendations for room requests? I like quiet room, but with a 15 and 12 year old think we probably want convenient access to the pool area. Is there a side that I should request to shorten the walk to the parks? Any views to recommend? Thanks so much.

We stayed in a queen deluxe (Feb 2020) even though only two teens were with us- one is a kicker, so we never even consider bed sharing. My 13 year old slept on the couch without opening it, so I can't say for sure how big it is....but I would think an older teen could use it pulled out. FWIW The deluxe rooms have plenty of floor space for an air mattress.
Thanks so much! do you know for certain if it pulls out? Its hard to tell from the pictures if its just a chair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter