Hard Rock Hotel Room refurbishment

rosh

Mouseketeer
I’ve seen notice on a couple of sites that HRH are completing a refurb of all rooms/bathrooms/hallways etc between Mid 2023 and May 2024 but have seen nothing to confirm this is actually taking place, and saw one comment saying it was cancelled or postponed. Has anyone got any updates, if you’ve stayed there in the last month or two has any work started?

we last stayed at HRH is 2015 just after the rooms had been refurbed and then stayed at Royal Pacific in 2017 just after they had done theirs - we are looking at a September 2024 stay and will only be tilted toward HRH if their rooms are going to be refurbed before then as 9 years will be a long time and I’ve seen many reviews saying the rooms and decor are looking tired.
many thanks for any info

I am looking for the same information about the hotel, I have already booked for the end of July 2024, I hope not to have problems with the renovations but the proximity to the parks beats anything so even if there are works in progress I don't think I will change the hotel

I was booking a hotel for my upcoming trip and chose PBH. There is a notice on the booking page about the hotel reno. So I switched it to HRH. I think if you put in dates and get to a certain point in the reservation, it will tell you if there will be renovations going on. Hope that helps. Right now, none for HRH.

I stayed at PB 7 nights last month and had zero issues with the renovations.

No work is done in the evenings
No one’s sleep will be disturbed.

I assume HR will follow the same pattern and have limited issues of inconvenience or noise.

It’s not the concern of works taking place during the visit and impacts of it that I have - it’s whether renovation of the rooms at HRH is actually taking place so we would have a refurbed room by next September

I am looking for the same information about the hotel, I have already booked for the end of July 2024, I hope not to have problems with the renovations but the proximity to the parks beats anything so even if there are works in progress I don't think I will change the hotel
Did you get an answer. We are booked for September and now I’m hearing construction is supposed to start in July …

Hi, I booked the hotel for the end of July, 3 nights. Even if there are renovations, that's fine, I won't change anymore. Where did you read about these works? Let's hope not anyway but in any case I think they won't disturb. Consider that it is the middle of summer and maybe they will only be in part of the hotel. I don't change now😀😀

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter