Hard Rock Hotel ????'s

NandP

Nick D DIS Veteran DVC-BCV
I am looking for good touring plan for IOA/USO.. My wife and I are there for our 10th wedding anniversary trip in September.. we will be there the evening of Wed. Sept 15th, leaving mid-day Sunday Sept 19th...
We'll be staying on-site at the Hard Rock...

How long is the walk from HR to each park?

What are the "Early Entry Days" for resort guests?

Any Restaurants that we should make sure we get to?

Were can I find a "Priority Seating Guide" (like disney) to make ressies?

What can we expect in the rooms?

Any good strageties to get an upgrade?

Any suggestions for rooms to avoid ?

HOW IS PARKING at the Hotel????

Thanks for any input...

It is a five minute walk from HRH to Universal and another five to IOA.

There are no early entry days but you can expect the parks to open at least half an hour earlier than the stated time.

Make sure you eat at Mythos in IOA.

Check here for some pictures http://www.usoinfo.com/resorts/hrh-main.html.

Go to this thread for more info http://130.94.75.33/showthread.php?s=&threadid=272199

Make sure you have your loewsfirst membership (available on the www.loewshotels.com site) and ask very nicely.

The rooms are all nice.

There is no need for early entry since you are staying on site and will be able to go right into the express entrance by showing your room keys.
I agree with eating at Mythos--it's my favorite.
The rooms are great. Comfortable beds, hair dryer, iron, coffee pot, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower gel, etc.
Self parking is $6 a day and valet parking is $10 a day.

Check with 1800BEASTAR, but I'm pretty sure all the PS reservations can only be made 30 days prior (Emeril's is earlier, I think).

Definitely eat at Mythos - we tried it for the first time in Jan and it was a hit with everyone - a little gem hidden in the park!!
We also had two wonderful meals at The Kitchen - we ate outside on the patio at night and LOVED it! If you like Jimmy Buffet, then Margaritaville is a fun place to have lunch - great cheeseburgers and I love watching the old videos of Jimmy when he had hair!

Sign up for the Loews first card and be sure to show your card at check in and inquire about possible upgrades (that should be a rather slow time of year, so better chance) and your check-in gift, you get to select which one.

I hope you enjoy your stay at HRH as much as we did - we had an awesome time there!! :smooth:

Oh yeah, I wouldn't worry about getting to the park early, either - with FOTL and in Sept mid-week you shouldn't have to wait in any lines !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter