Hard Rock questions

OurLaughingPlace

DIS Veteran
Our family knows Disney, but not Universal. We stayed once in 2022 at Royal Pacific for a couple of nights and loved it; however, we just booked Hard Rock for our next trip. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer.
1- It looks like Hard Rock is closer to the parks than RP? Is it closer? My dad loves theme parks and is in good walking shape, but has now turned 80 and I want to make it less steps for him wherever possible.
2- We booked a deluxe room because three sleeping surfaces are a must - any suggestions where we request?
3- Are there still Keurig's in every room?
TIA

If you’re going to IoA , you can take the boat which will put you more towards Citywalk. There is a walking path that you pop out right by the arches of Studios, you go through the metal detector right at the end . It’s a short walk. If you’re at Royal Pacific, it’s a relatively short walk to bridge to IoA . You come out on the side of Margaritaville.

The resort map is not drawn to scale. Things appear much closer than in reality. To get a true perspective on distances use google earth.
You can use the boat for IOA and the studios. I’ve heard there is a short cut thru the parking lot if walking.
The walking path twists and turns. You can save some walking by using the hotel exit closest to the studios.
Ask for a room near the elevator. We have never heard noise like at Disney near the elevator. The elevators are not centrally located. It can feel like a mile long walk if you are at the wrong end of the hall.

Our family knows Disney, but not Universal. We stayed once in 2022 at Royal Pacific for a couple of nights and loved it; however, we just booked Hard Rock for our next trip. I have a few questions that I hope you can answer.
1- It looks like Hard Rock is closer to the parks than RP? Is it closer? My dad loves theme parks and is in good walking shape, but has now turned 80 and I want to make it less steps for him wherever possible.
2- We booked a deluxe room because three sleeping surfaces are a must - any suggestions where we request?
TIA

I would call the hotel directly to confirm the deluxe room has the couch. My room last November did not have it.

TIA
1- HRH is the closest to the parks. I think we made it to the studio's in about 5min, over to IOA in about 8min or less.
I love the walking path, it's so nice to not have to wait for a boat or bus.
2-I am not sure about the deluxe room sleeping surfaces. We like to request a room close to an elevator and the pool.
3-Yes, there are Keurig's in every room.

HRH is one of our fav hotels at US! Such a fun vibe and the location can't be beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter