Hard Rock Vault

dantin

Earning My Ears
Going to Universal Studios in May for a couple of days. Wondering if anyone has been to the Hard Rock Vault and if it is worth going. Thanks for your help.

P.S. If you are staying at the Hard Rock and plan on going to the Hard Rock Vault make sure to ask the concierge for discount passes. The concierge offered them to us last time but we did not have enought time to go. Thanks. :wave2:

Not to sound dumb, but what is the hard rock vault? We're going to USO in June, staying at HRH & the vault might be interesting.

It is on I Drive. About 5-10 minutes from the hotel. Kind of a museum with memorabilia, etc.

If anyone has gone, let us know. I have four free tickets that came with our prize package. Wondering if it's worth it? DH, DS (7) and DD (9) - DH is avid rock and roller.

I was looking at this online today. It looks really neat. I guess that with so many of the restaurants out of business now, that it makes sense to turn all those pieces of rock n roll history into exhibits for an interactive museum.

I would love to know what other people that have been there have to say. Thanks. Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter