Has anybody used DLP-Kaarten to buy annual passes?

Return of Jafar

Earning My Ears
Hi. Before I purchase annual passes from DLP-Kaarten.nl I wanted to ask if anybody had used them and if all went well?

Thanks in advance.

Hello
I'll be watching with interest as I have bought 4 and they are sitting in my email inbox waiting for us to go in August! I am hoping they turn out ok. I read about them here so hopefully that person will get to read this thread :)

I've only heard of them but unlike the other ones at least they have the United Kingdom in the places they send them out to direct so I don't see why they should be a problem

The UK option has only been added on this week. I may give it at try like Disneyat40 has. I take it you were sent e-tickets/passes rather than physical passes through the post?

We have used them twice before - the most recent time being last month. The tickets originally come from CE Mulitvantages. We have had no problems swapping them and were happy with the price. I think an honest mistake but when we received our tickets last month from them, one of them was incorrect - we had ordered Dream and received Fantasy. They immediatley sent out the correct one once we let them know so everything was fine, but do check carefully once you have received them

we've got vouchers from them, am exchanging them this Sunday so will report back then. Above info is incorrect though, they're not from CE Multi, the name on them states "azur tours ronq".

Hi, I am also looking to buy AP, for those that have already paid for their passes, do you mind me asking how much you paid for them in GBP? I am just trying to figure out exchange rate and how much my card would be charged for as prices are displayed in Euros.
Thanks

Hi, I am also looking to buy AP, for those that have already paid for their passes, do you mind me asking how much you paid for them in GBP? I am just trying to figure out exchange rate and how much my card would be charged for as prices are displayed in Euros.
Thanks

The best way to know the cost is to use something like XE and then check with your bank what charges they would add to your purchase. Every bank has different exchange rates and fees :)

Today the 1€ is worth 71p

That's a good point, thanks Carrie_Cat. One other question, can i buy 2 dream and 2 fantasy passes for our family? We don't need any of the blockout dates but the extra discount with the dream pass for shops etc would come in handy and pay for itself. Am I right in thinking as long as the Dream pass holder orders in restaurants and pays for goods we can all benefit from the additional discount?

That's a good point, thanks Carrie_Cat. One other question, can i buy 2 dream and 2 fantasy passes for our family? We don't need any of the blockout dates but the extra discount with the dream pass for shops etc would come in handy and pay for itself. Am I right in thinking as long as the Dream pass holder orders in restaurants and pays for goods we can all benefit from the additional discount?

Yep you can buy which ever ones you like - some people just buy 1 Dream AP per family as the discounts/advantages are higher.

Restaurants doesn't change it is 10% for all AP's but in t/s restaurants the Dream AP gets you a free drink (non alcholic) and in the shops if they are with you at the till (don't have to pay) you will get 20% when they show their AP

we've got vouchers from them, am exchanging them this Sunday so will report back then. Above info is incorrect though, they're not from CE Multi, the name on them states "azur tours ronq".
Not that it matters but our tickets last month did have CE Multi on them (and the ones before ) :)

Not that it matters but our tickets last month did have CE Multi on them (and the ones before ) :)
They must have changed supplier then.

We exchanged ours on Sunday and all was fine. Didn't get any questions whatsoever so I'd recommend them to anyone. :)

Thanks SleepingX3Beauty. I have bought 5 annual passes from DLP-Kaarten and will be going in August. Hopefully it will go smoothly.

Sorry I have been offline for a while. Yes, we got e-tickets to print out and use them to get in with. I think you scan the barcode on them to get in initially and then head straight for the AP bureau.

Hi, I don't know if it helps, but I checked out this website and they're on holiday Jul 2nd-29th. They do send out tickets, but it may take a little longer, it says.
Since this is all written in Dutch on the website, and I don't know if you are Dutch (I am)... so that you know :duck:

.... " Card is valid for persons over 3 years.

The annual tickets come as paper tickets by post. This happens registered and insured.
The card is the first day of visit valid entry, then the card to make the turn at year passport office. The provisional maximum annual pass is valid for about six months.

Consider it " ....

annual pass valid for 6 months lol ?!

.... " Card is valid for persons over 3 years.

The annual tickets come as paper tickets by post. This happens registered and insured.
The card is the first day of visit valid entry, then the card to make the turn at year passport office. The provisional maximum annual pass is valid for about six months.

Consider it " ....

annual pass valid for 6 months lol ?!
Obviously, no, but that's the kind of incorrect translation you get when using google translate or likewise translators. :P

This is the info on the temporary AP you receive from them that you exchange at BPA within 6 months of validity. So basically you have 6 months to exchange it at Disneyland Paris and have it "transformed" into your permanent AP. It's the same system as CE multi and such have or when you order AP's online through the official Disneyland Paris website. They all mail you a temporary AP which looks like a print out ticket with a barcode on it that allows you entrance and on that day you have to exchange this temporary PA at BPA for your permanent one.

The temporary AP's are NEVER valid for exactly 6 months so I always advice to mention your travel dates when ordering to make sure you receive AP's that will be still valid. So it's also a bad idea to order more than 6 months ahead of your trip (because then your temporary AP will not be valid for exchange long enough).

Your AP year runs from the day of exchange at Disneyland Paris until a year after (365 days so if it starts on May 8th 2015 it will end on May 7th 2016 for example)

Well we went to DLP last week with our DLP Kaarten and there were no issues whatsoever. I highly recommend this website for AP purchase. It was basically the equivalent price of CEM fAP's with a €50 commission charge added on. Still way cheaper than any other website/outlet I have seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter