Has anybody?

Dalton5

<font color=teal>I swear... I would go off my Von
gotten the dining offer e-mail within the last few days? Just wondering if they are still in the process of sending them or if I should give it up. Thanks!!

My latest thing to try to get the email or postcard code is to call EVERY DAY and just try to BUG them enough until they finally cave in and give me one. We are going in November and I did get a cast member to tell me yesterday that there will be 3 or 4 more times the codes will go out before my trip in late November. He got my email again and my zip code and said there was a good possibility that I get one. He might have just told me that hoping I wouldn't call back but I'm hoping that means I'll get one. My hubby is laughing at me 'begging for food' but it's a girl's only trip and the free meal plan would go a long way into convencing him to take us back NEXT YEAR. Plus, this being my 13th time to go and NEVER getting a discount I think I'm up for one. I guess we'll see! :banana:

Rhongepooh said:
My latest thing to try to get the email or postcard code is to call EVERY DAY and just try to BUG them enough until they finally cave in and give me one. We are going in November and I did get a cast member to tell me yesterday that there will be 3 or 4 more times the codes will go out before my trip in late November. He got my email again and my zip code and said there was a good possibility that I get one. He might have just told me that hoping I wouldn't call back but I'm hoping that means I'll get one. My hubby is laughing at me 'begging for food' but it's a girl's only trip and the free meal plan would go a long way into convencing him to take us back NEXT YEAR. Plus, this being my 13th time to go and NEVER getting a discount I think I'm up for one. I guess we'll see! :banana:
Sorry Darlin, but your logic is flawed. By calling and "bugging" CRO, the only thing you're doing is annoying the reps. The repetitive calls will not enhance your getting a code. The CRO has nothing to do with the codes being issued. They are sent out based on criteria determined by the Marketing dept.

On each phone call, the CM should obtain your name, address, Email, last visit information, it's part of their required information. Mayhaps you'll meet criteria at some time, but the calling isn't going to help. I'm sorry.

Good Luck to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter