Has anyone been in the SSR or OKW studio's during a huricane?

funny that you should mention that. When they were building SSR I watched as we all did but I noticed the poured concrete walls and steel structure. Before they put the pastel exterior on, it looked like a war fortress. I thought (before the last 7 huricanes), why would they build a building so strong and I guess maybe a huricane. Well its pretty obvious now. I have never seen such a small structure built with such integrity. I am sure you will be super safe.

If you're really nervous, why not call member services to see if there's been any cancellations at a resort with interior hallways. You never know... :wizard:

Just wanted to give a shout out... we are back from our trip... Saratoga is a great resort & the only problem we had with the storm, was the whistling coming from the front door.. it sounded as if there was a jet plane landing in there... luckily, I was able to open the door about a centimeter & throw the latch so that the door wouldn't open, even if someone tried... I just could not live with the whistling... the only reason we could do this though, was because our room was down a bit of a covered corridor & the rain would have had to come in 20 feet to reach our door... so, I got away with this quick fix...

The resort was great, they had all sorts of activities running in the main building (you just had to get there)

I think Saratoga is my new favorite resort behind BWV :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter