Has anyone been to Caribe Royale?

*Fantasia*

<font color=royalblue>Nothing beats a nice clean-c
I saw a few pictures of this resort and I was intrigued. Please if you have been there, would you kindly tell me what the resort is like and your experience there? Thanks!

I stayed there in April. Place is clean, well maintained and looks like the pictures. Pool was very crowded but I was there Easter week, the hotel was fully booked and people staying on property had similar comments on crowded pools.
Schedule shuttle bus service is OK but I'd suggest rental car. Breakfast buffet (INCLUDED IN ROOM RATE) is OK but not great. Most of the rooms have 2 full size (double) beds not queen sized. I'd say the rooms are Ok for 2-4 but 5 or 6 may be cramped. Two of the towers have Micro and refrig the third tower has a minibar. If you care (either way) let them know when you check in. Place is very close to EPCOT and MGM. I think this is a much better buy than a moderate hotel on site.

The two bedroom villa at Caribe is wonderful...huge. We also injoyed the quick food you could purchase form the restaurant/store. The pool area is beautiful...our room overlooked the quiet pool. Very close to the parks.

We were there in Nov/99. Wonderful hotel, great staff, beautiful pool. There is a microwave and small (but bigger than dorm size) frig in each suite.

I would double check with the hotel about the bed size. I thought the beds were queen size. There is a pull out sleeper in the "living room" that is a double (very uncoomfortable!).

We enjoyed our stay here but heard complaints from others about their shuttle service. We rented our own car so I didn't have to worry. Ask if they have booked any large conventions during your stay....we had Enterprise Rent A Car's national convention during our visit. We had to get up very early to beat the rush for our park days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter